• Introducing your new boy to your, erm, special friends...

loulabellina [sign in to see picture]

So, how quickly would you introduce a new man (or lady) muffin to sexy toy-play?

A friend and I have been admiring each other from afar for a couple of months and I've finally jumped him :) He's more than happy tied to my bed and the ideas of yummy things yet to come (!) are distracting me at work!

But, yeah, it's been like, a week... Too soon?!

musicteacher83 [sign in to see picture]

not at all!!! sooner the better i say!

x

richard1982 [sign in to see picture]

Assuming that you've already slept together and found out that he likes to be tied to the bed then I'd suggest do the same again and then do a bit of a show for him and use your toys so he gets the idea. untie him and then go with the flow.

elliex [sign in to see picture]

If you know he's up for being tied to the bed then I don't think it's too soon at all! The last time I introduced them to a guy I'd been seeing, I had him tied up then done similar to what richard said and got a (fairly small and basic!) toy out and showed him exactly what I liked with it for a while. If he isn't into it then he simply won't use them, but if he is then you'll be in for a lot of fun, and you'll be introduce more to him.

2nd Chance T [sign in to see picture]

Go for it and enjoy x

J+J [sign in to see picture]

If he has been tied to your bed, then I would say its not too soon

Pinkwhizz [sign in to see picture]

I'm going to go against perceived logic and say wait a little! I think its important to get to know each others bodies a little bit more too- plus its fun to hint towards your toybox but not let him see just yet. That way you can find out a lot about your sex together- then complement/expand/improve it with toys ;)

loulabellina [sign in to see picture]

Ohh, pinkwhizz, I hadn't thought about it like that: giving a little hint and saving a little something for later. I think that's probably sexier than going in all guns blazing!!

Pinkwhizz [sign in to see picture]

I think so! Seems like you are both the adventurous type, so he probably assumes you have some. Drop some hints when you're away from each other and see where it goes! I also think its nice to hold a little bit back- if you bare your sexual soul straightaway there is less space for the relationship to grow (in my opinion).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.