• vibration patterns

MrJay [sign in to see picture]

We have a few toys with different vibration settings, a couple of regular vibrators, a vibrating strapon and a vibrating butt plug.

I enjoy some of the different patterns and find they're good for a warm up. Generally I'll switch to one of the high intensity constant settings to orgasm. The patterns just aren't quite satisfying enough to finish me off.

A couple of the patterns do pretty much nothing for me at all. I'm just pleased that there are several settings that do!

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

yeah i never use the patterns! i'm just too impatient as for me the orgasm will build then drop back down

i always use the constant and normally always start off on the lowest level and then go right up to the top

ooh with the we vibe 3 though, i prefer the patterned vibrations as theyre very powerful and so it feels like youre being thrusted into :P

ItsTaylorDean [sign in to see picture]

The patterns do nothing but annoying me haha, I try for like a second and always go back up to high!

The only time I use low or med is after ive came and im a bit more sensetive but want to carry on.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.