• Which Happy Rabbit are you after?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I opted for the natural because it is the slimmest. I would opt for the G spot, but when I checked the size I came to conclusion that it would be too big for me. And between the natural and realistic, the natural looked bit more what I may be after plus it was the smaller of the 2

Colour does not matter to me that much, although I do admit I hate pink and if I can, I avoid it.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I have just ordered a Natural Happy Rabbit, I'll be skint but happy for the rest of the month now! As I got paid at midnight I thought "aw, what the hell" and ordered it. Because the Happy Rabbit is rechargable I went for it, but also because I'm really tight 'down there' I thought I'd go for the smallest. I'd love to explore g-spot stimulation with the Black Happy Rabbit but the bulbous head looks massive!

Anyone have any ideas about how big the black storage box is that comes with the Happy Rabbit? I love that idea and am even more ecastatic that it comes with your own bag and stands up too!

I'm going to test it out for over a month this time till I review it, seeing as it's my first rechrgable and only my second rabbit - but only my first 'proper' one (see my reviews if you're confused). Hopefully the Happy Rabbit will spark a new generation of rabbits with no clunky metal balls or rotating shafts, etc. This one is so chic and modern! Well done LH!

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Hi HappilyExperimenting, the packaging dimensions for the Happy Rabbit boxes are 273mm by 133mm by 88mm. Hope that helps!

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Hi HappilyExperimenting, the packaging dimensions for the Happy Rabbit boxes are 273mm by 133mm by 88mm. Hope that helps!

Hi Nicole! Yes, that helps a lot, thank you! I'll have to stay up when I get back home from the night shift (9-6am) to catch the postman, I can't wait for my parcel to arrive!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I like the look of the realistic one, however I would love to try them all. Beads do nothing for me either.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Hi Nicole! Yes, that helps a lot, thank you! I'll have to stay up when I get back home from the night shift (9-6am) to catch the postman, I can't wait for my parcel to arrive!

Hey Nicole, guess what?! My Happy Rabbit (in it's original packaging, not just the black box) fits perfectly horizontally or vertically into my LoveHoney Large Gift box. You should advertise this!

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Hey Nicole, guess what?! My Happy Rabbit (in it's original packaging, not just the black box) fits perfectly horizontally or vertically into my LoveHoney Large Gift box. You should advertise this!

Ha ha, great to hear. Would you believe that's intentional? Our design team are great for thinking ahead to packaging ;)

Hope you're pleased with the Happy Rabbit!

Ha ha, great to hear. Would you believe that's intentional? Our design team are great for thinking ahead to packaging ;)

Hope you're pleased with the Happy Rabbit!

Wow, you guys sure do your job in the design department! I haven't had a chance to test my Happy Rabbit out yet, I'm still reeling from how classy and gorgeous it is! You'll see a good detailed review up though when I've a good chance to test it. Keep up the good work!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I've been thinking of getting a Rabbit but most of them take loads of batteries so the Happy Rabbits are perfect really. I can't decide between the Realistic one and the G-spot one though. Might have to flip a coin haha.

But I'll have to wait until I'm back at uni so there's absolutely no way someone is going to open it when it arrives, which sucks cos I could have bought a shimmy for £5 if I could get it now :(

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

I've been thinking of getting a Rabbit but most of them take loads of batteries so the Happy Rabbits are perfect really. I can't decide between the Realistic one and the G-spot one though. Might have to flip a coin haha.

But I'll have to wait until I'm back at uni so there's absolutely no way someone is going to open it when it arrives, which sucks cos I could have bought a shimmy for £5 if I could get it now :(

How about telling your family that you have an important parcel coming for Christmas (I know it's a bit early, but ah well) and that no-one should open it? Alternatively, if you're desperate, you could get up early on delivery day and wait for the postie and jump on him. I do this sometimes when I get back from work at 7am. The postman arrives between 7-9 and I'd rather stay up that extra hour so I can hide all my packaging and my toys whilst everyone else is still in bed. Lazy gits Lucky for them it's the school holidays, unlucky for me!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.