• Which Happy Rabbit are you after?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Thats not helping lol. I am thinking which shape would be best for me. But I am worried that the G spot is too curvy? How it compares to say... Gigi?

It's bigger than the GiGi from what I recall - I'll have to check tomorrow if that'll help? =)

Thanks, also the curve. I am bit worried, if it would not be too curvy? or you think not? I am just trying to decide which one would be the best. If the natural would not be pink... I would likely choose that, now its more natural or the black

truffle [sign in to see picture]

Oh my, I'm having trouble choosing between the natural and the g-spot. The natural's colour will go with the rest of my toys, but I've been wanting something for g-spot stimulation for ages and the black is really beautiful... Decisions, decisions...

tallgal [sign in to see picture]

Never been a fan of rabbit vibrators, and i've tried a few different ones. However, i like the look of the pink one (natural) and may be tempted to get one. It's a similar shape and made of the same materials as my lelo elise which i know works for me, but with the added benefit of the bunny ears. Maybe i'll be a rabbit convert yet.

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

After reading all your reviews I must say I now want ALL of them ;-) xxx

Aphrodite2011 [sign in to see picture]

I LOVE my new black Gspot rabbit. Taken a little bit of getting used as you don't use it like a traditional rabbit.

G spot perfection but also has strong cliroral stimulation if used like a dildo !!!!!!!!!!! Massive pleasure and satisfaction, is a rabbit with a difference that's for sure. So glad i bought it Review coming shortly.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

mine arrived this morning Thank you Alice

All charged and awaiting testing - review will follow

xGGx

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

The natural is the only one that might be slim enough for me. Oh well, one less decision. %-)

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

Hubby just treated me to the the purple one

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ah! Is having two happy rabbits too much?

It's not like they're men....

Sophie_Elizabeth_Ann [sign in to see picture]

I'm considering the purple one but I'm worried about the ears not reaching. I've never had a rabbit before so this would be a first and it's a lot of money to find out it doesn't quite do the job it's supposed to haha!

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

This is a tricky one. I'm rather keen to get my wife a Happy Rabbit even though she hasn't had much success with previous Rabbits (mainly due to those dratted beads!). I'll probably need to discuss the choice of type with her rather than get it as a complete surprise, though.

I'm tempted to go for the black one even though a dedicated G-spot vibrator didn't seem to do anything for my wife. Generally, she gets off on clitoral stimulation much more than vaginal stimulation, but it sounds as if these new Rabbits blur the distinction between the two, so that the shape and texture of the shaft are important factors.

I think I'd better check out the latest reviews...

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

I'm tempted by the g spot one but the fact that it's black puts me off. I like pink toys :( x

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

if i was to get one i would definately get black: i love black (or red) toys and i love G-spot stimulation.

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

I just got mine - did not except it to be so heavy, neither in such a big storage box - tricky to find a suitable place to hide it :) lol :)

Also, I would need an adapter to recharge it (as our sockets here are different than the ones in UK), but that's a small problem :)

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

rag doll wrote:

if i was to get one i would definately get black: i love black (or red) toys and i love G-spot stimulation.

Same here..

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

Oh, I am not complaining. I was just surprised! :)

gymnast_kerry [sign in to see picture]

Im saving up fo mine as we speak, thinking of getting the purple one as most of my other toys are purple but you never know if i win some money im getting all 3 lol x

ok, I just got mine. I opt for the natural, although the colour is not my thing. Definitely not.

Also I was surprised by the size. Definitely much larger than I expected. Compared to my Zini Zook its huge And it does have a bit of smell to it, unlike most silicone toys I have in my collection. Its currently charging, I will have a go with it this evening, lets see how I like it!

Well, mine is faulty. The ears dont vibrate and it does get bit hot almost immediately. The motor only makes strange noise. I contacted customer service, waiting for their reply. So will have to wait to see how I get on with it

Justlikerabbits [sign in to see picture]

It makes me laugh that preference is decided on colour to most women :)

I would take a wild guess and say that my OH would most definitely like the "black one" not because of the colour though but because her current rabbit does wonders for her so add a bit of g spot stimulation and I will no longer be required .......... Oh shit!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.