• Which Happy Rabbit are you after?

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Just two more days!!

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Well, I've written a review on the Pink (Natural) one, so y'all can read it when it is published, but I'll give a few pointers on it.

That's really useful, thanks. My wife doesn't much like her current Rabbit vibrators and rarely uses them, but a couple of the comments that you make are particularly encouraging.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

- They don't have any churning rotating beads or mechanisms that give off far more noise than pleasure.

My wife loathes those rotating beads, They do absolutely nothing for her, apart from making her feel weird when she hits the button for them by accident.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

- It's made of soft and sleek silicone. It's really flexable, not at all rigid like some rabbits or vibes can be.

That's good to hear. The hard and unyielding shape of some other Rabbits has been another off-putting factor for my wife. These new ones sound more "feminine".

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

- It is so simple to use! No silly buttons that leave you in a twist, or accidently hitting the wrong button by accident. Just two simple buttons for the shaft and the ears and to turn off, just press and hold the button. No confusing locking devices, no additional buttons for on off or other functions. Just as simple as 1, 2, Oooohhh!

This is my wife's biggest complaint about her current Rabbits. She's tech-savvy, but it's difficult for her to locate the appropriate control "down there" when she's busy. It seems that every time she's getting close to orgasm and wants to nudge the vibrations up to the maximum continuous setting, she accidentally presses the wrong button and changes to a strange pulsing mode instead. It's very frustrating for her and completely kills the mood -- especially when she has to take the Rabbit out and fiddle about with it to sort this out.

himnher [sign in to see picture]

We have been lucky enough to test the realistic one.....review to follow very soon!

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

I need to own one of these! Thinking about getting the purple/realistic one as its seems the best shape for me.

I love the look of the black one though

ah decisions...

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

It would be the gspot one for me. Slick no ridged shaped shafts don't hit my spot

boing-boing [sign in to see picture]

I really want to surprise my wife with one these rabbits, can't decide which would be best, the g-spot or realistic one, can't let myself buy two!

Abots [sign in to see picture]

Haha, just watched the video!

Wouldn't you rather be happy, than rampant?

Nice one

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I've posted my review for the Happy Rabbit G-spot toy here: http://nymphomaniacness.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/happy-rabbit-g-spot.html

J+J [sign in to see picture]

Think I would go for the black one. Not really a fan of black toys, but g-spot would be the choice for the OH. I just bought the slimline one on deal of the day though, so will see how that goes down, and wait for reviews on these

I'm wondering if they come in different colours? I like my black G-spot one, and think it looks nice.

But after checking this out I think there's a pink G-spot one http://www.channel4.com/programmes/more-sex-please-were-british/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1 Hard to tell.

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm wondering if they come in different colours? I like my black G-spot one, and think it looks nice.

But after checking this out I think there's a pink G-spot one http://www.channel4.com/programmes/more-sex-please-were-british/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1 Hard to tell.

Ahhh - some of the filming and press shots were done during the prototyping phase, where we hadn't settled on which colour each one was going to be. Sorry Ness!

Ah, that's ok, I thought that might've been the case, esp as all the reviewers I know who have the G-spot one have a black one etc =) I like my black one, alot ^_^ I'm not really keen on the pink, and even though I love purple, I have learnt that there is so such thing as too much purple!

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

tbh I have never really got on with rabbits I have 3, one of them was good at first but then I went off it, they do all look really nice and I am sure that they are good toys, if i had to choose one I would go for the g-spot one as I do really like g-spot toys, I like that they are rechargable and they are priced really well to, not to expensive or anything.

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

I must say I'm very jealous of all you lucky testers :-p lol I really want the black g-spot one myself but they all look fab xxx

himnher [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

himnher wrote:

We have been lucky enough to test the realistic one.....review to follow very soon!

Oooh! Any chance you could give me some measurements of your realistic rabbit like the ones I gave above for my natural rabbit? So I can compare?

Two Happy Rabbits may seem a bit much, but I'm honestly tempted to get that to try aswell!

Sorry havent been online for a couple of days

all approx measurements (havent got a decent tape measure)

insertable length 5"

base to tip 9.5"

head itself is 1.75" topto bottom

It is 4.75 inches on the largest part of the head of the shaft.

It is 4.25 inches on the most slender part of the shaft, just below the head.

We have owned many rabbits in the past but this is the best one by a country mile!

Blondii [sign in to see picture]

I got the Happy rabbit Natural I loved the pink colour and I found it was brilliant for G-spot stimulation too.

Heres my full Photographic review, video coming soon!

Being a huge Rabbit Addict of 25 in my warren (see my photos), this is the best rabbit I own.

The new pulses with the 2 motors in the shaft are extrordinary in the fact they work to gether to get you a ripple wave inside, ive never felt anything like it!

http://www.midnightboudoir.org/2012/05/lovehoneys-happy-rabbit-natural.html

Its a toybox essential for those that enjoy clitoral and pentration at the same time, the best yet.

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

Hey all, just a heads up on this, in case anyone's waiting (bless you!) - these aren't going to go live at the stroke of midnight, there's technical jiggery that needs to be done (preferably by someone who has had a full nights sleep), so we expect morningeylunchtimeish. I'm sure Steve will send an email out about it!

Matty

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

Hey all, just a heads up on this, in case anyone's waiting (bless you!) - these aren't going to go live at the stroke of midnight, there's technical jiggery that needs to be done (preferably by someone who has had a full nights sleep), so we expect morningeylunchtimeish. I'm sure Steve will send an email out about it!

Matty

Good to know! Thanks for the heads up :)

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

Awwww I was going to wait for them lol thanks for the heads up xxx

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

i bought gf the mr big the other day.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.