• Advice on Dildo for OH (f) and experiences

love_lovin' [sign in to see picture]

Not sure how to explain this but here goes...

Using a vibrating bullet during foreplay or an extra sensation during sex is great, however after watching my OH use the vibrator and seeing her reactions, I'm thinking maybe of introducing a dildo to the 'naughty draw' (especially with the sale on ATM) as it turns me on A LOT seeing her take it in...here is my concern, where do I start and how far do I go in terms of dildo versatility...??? I don't want the toy to replace me :O :S

How have experiences been (both men and women perspective) bringing something potentially 'larger'. I want my OH to experience and enjoy new things but I suppose I'm unsure whether this will have an affect on how she maybe towards me...

love_lovin'

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

We have quite alot of toys but not one of them replaces my Oh, he is totally different to any toy that I have and playing with a toy in no way compares to been with him. I am sure that your GF will be the same.

For us toys add something to the bedroom, they give us something else to play with and to experience together as a couple. Sure I sometimes play on my own but its not the same and I would never pass up the chance to play with my OH because of a toy we have,

I like the larger dildo's but again these do not replace the Oh or make him feel any less good to me, there is no emotional connection to a toy and that is what women get off on.

kc. [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I have for many years been using various toys, vibrators, dildos, inflating plugs and beads. These have varied from normal size to very large. It has always been myself who has bought them for us. I love playing with them and my wife knows that I do. She also enjoys them, both with me and without me being present. I don't think that you need worry about fearing that they will replace you, whatever the size, and I love the thought that she uses them when I am not around, it is a real turn on. In fact she will often say that she doesn't want a toy just the feeling of me in her. You could start with something like this, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1738 before moving onto this little beaut http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6456 and if you are really adventurous this monster, which we both love http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12598 . I am sure that the two of you will really enjoy yourselves and actually find it pushes your sex life even further and enhance the pleasure. Have fun, because that is what it is all about, especially when love is involved.

2nd Chance T [sign in to see picture]

kc. wrote:

My wife and I have for many years been using various toys, vibrators, dildos, inflating plugs and beads. These have varied from normal size to very large. It has always been myself who has bought them for us. I love playing with them and my wife knows that I do. She also enjoys them, both with me and without me being present. I don't think that you need worry about fearing that they will replace you, whatever the size, and I love the thought that she uses them when I am not around, it is a real turn on. In fact she will often say that she doesn't want a toy just the feeling of me in her. You could start with something like this, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1738 before moving onto this little beaut http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6456 and if you are really adventurous this monster, which we both love http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12598 . I am sure that the two of you will really enjoy yourselves and actually find it pushes your sex life even further and enhance the pleasure. Have fun, because that is what it is all about, especially when love is involved.

What great advice x

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

I'd echo the great advice from boobaloo and kc. above.

For what it's worth, I bought my wife a couple of dildos to experiment with, but she didn't enjoy using them and didn't really see the point of them (in line with the comment from kc., she said that she prefers the feeling of me inside her). It did much more for me to watch her insert one than it did for her -- which wasn't the idea!

Your mileage might vary, but I certainly don't think you're in any danger of being replaced. If anything, the dildos are likely to supplement and enhance your play, just as boobaloo and kc. have indicated.

Thanks for the advice and input I recall even getting a little nervous before we bought the vibrator (especially since she suggested it) but it's been so much fun Now I think I'm the one looking for new things for our bedroom

Decided to go for the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1738

Now to wait for the new toy for and see what more fun awaits

Thanks again

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

If I'm honest, I prefer vibrators to dildos. Dildos really don't do anything for me, unless the guy is say giving me anal, then a dildo may come into play for the other hole ;)

But I personally find dildos to be a hit and miss, although there are some pretty looking ones out there

J+J [sign in to see picture]

Personally my Mrs has always said she doesn't want anything too large. She is happy using a smaller vibrator for foreplay. I find it arouses both of us more and makes the sex better, regardless if she was using it or if I was using it on her. I would say that you would not be replaced by any larger item as its completely different, but it maybe better not to pick something too big if it's going to potentially make you feel inferior

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I really like tantus and babesnhorny dildos. Silicone ones are the better quality too.

My gut instinct with my OH is that she prefers just a vibrator but I suppose it's a case of just introducing it and to see whether she wants takes to it. My OH is probably a litlte more shy in trying new things, but going by past history of when we decided to bring a bullet vibrator, although it was her idea - by curiosity, when it came round to it, she was a little unsure...but when I used it on her, her reaction and her mind changed instantly, so I think we're both realising how much fun we can have with other things.

I do like the comibination of my OH filling herself and seeing to me I'm going to show her tonight on the website, see what she thinks but thanks to LH's awesome returns policy, I jumped in and bought a realistic vibrator. If she doesn't like the look, I'll just send it back

kc. [sign in to see picture]

Good choice in toy. Sure that you will both love it. The wife does prefer the the jelly like toys and as pointed out by blueeyes82 they are great fun if you want to do DP, anal and vaginal, oral etc. Whilst on, try a Tracey Cox cock ring for yourself, it really does give you that extra swell factor and makes your helmet even bigger and shiny. Wife loves it and it does enhance sex even more. If the Chinese have been doing it for centuries then has to be a good thing.

kc. funny you say that, I purchased just that also

Gym Man [sign in to see picture]

Hope the new toys go down well.

Personally, I wouldn't go too large just in case she decided it had to go in me haha

So I thought I'd share my experience after making THAT decision

Keywords: WOW, Amazing, Intense The experience! - As I'd already bought the dildo, I was lost how to introduce it without springing it on her. Two days ago the moment inadvertantly presented itself. So I was clearing out my emails when my OH came and sat with me, I continued clearing my emails (she was looking at the screen too) and one of the emails was from LH and the ad showed the happy bunny...she was intrigued, so we had a look and at the video, so here I suppose the notion of something other than a bullet vibrator made aware off. Yesterday we went to the cinema and I decided to commando, which got her going, so when we got back and into the bedroom (after a few steamy teasy encouters on the way ) I said I'd purchased a few things, one of which is for her - I didn't say what only that she could taste me while having something inside her (pulse racing now reliving it whilst writing this ), her eyes closed and her body reacted by a slow full body wave towards me...so we kissed and touched for a few seconds before I quietly whispered in her ear..."shall I get it?", she replied by only nodding as she'd completely gone at this point. I'd also bought the "Bondage Boutique Soft Blindfold (Purple)', so I put that on her (thought it might heighten the experience if she didn't know what was coming and when ). I also got a free 'Lovehoney Love Bear Bullet Vibrator (Purple)' with the order so I brought that towards her to get her going even more. I then placed the head of the 'Pink Clitoral Jelly Vibrator 8 Inch (Pink)' on her, she pushed into it, so I turned on the vibration. She must have been really turned because she took it, all of it and it all ended after a while in a wild climix! With all my reservations prior, I can honestly say, knowing that my OH got so much enjoyment out of it (as did I watching her ), this was SO worth it!!! Thanks again for all the advice LH peoples!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.