• Lovehoney Tease Me Satin Heart Riding Crop Whip

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

I'm tempted to buy this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21802 but it's so big. Surely it wouldn't fit in Lovehoney's usual boxes so how is it packaged?

It's probably something I'll hold off on until I have my own place, otherwise I'll be getting a lot of questions along the lines of 'what's in that huge parcel??'

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I've had crops from Lh before and they tend to arrive in long boxes of similar width to the small brown boxes. If that makes any sense.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'm not sure how such things are packaged. They probably have a large, but slender box for it. If asked the question "Whats that?" Ebay is always a great thing. Say it's something really dull and boring that they wont want to probe further with follow up questions. Something like "It's a picture frame." Or "It's a silly gift for a friend".

It's a 26.5" x 2.35" picture frame

The Big Gee [sign in to see picture]

Check out number 3 of the "10 things you Didn't Know about Lovehoney" and all may become clear!
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/04/21/10-fun-facts-about-lovehoney/

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

i know it's not quite the sme but you could always try making something simmilar. i made one from a very slender branch i selected whilst pruning, but i imagin a piece of thin dowel would work, and lots of gaffatap cut into a heart shape all covered in red insulation tap (could always make a satin cover for the tip if you'f okay at sewing) it works really well...unfortunately(ish) Master found that the handel is more painfull than the already very painfull heart. however that does mean two toys in one. ill post a picture of all the toys i made some time soon (heart crop in Master's house at moment)

rag doll wrote:

i know it's not quite the sme but you could always try making something simmilar. i made one from a very slender branch i selected whilst pruning, but i imagin a piece of thin dowel would work, and lots of gaffatap cut into a heart shape all covered in red insulation tap (could always make a satin cover for the tip if you'f okay at sewing) it works really well...unfortunately(ish) Master found that the handel is more painfull than the already very painfull heart. however that does mean two toys in one. ill post a picture of all the toys i made some time soon (heart crop in Master's house at moment)

I look forward to seeing them!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.