• Cock Ring - Will my wife enjoy - & would you recommend LeloTor?

Mr Enthusiastic [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I am new to forums and interested in purchasing a cock ring.

I would appreciate some advice and particularly whether you think my wife will enjoy it? They seem quite bulky and imagine might be awkward for her during sex?

Has anyone experience of using the Lelo Tor and would this be good for my wife?

Also has anyone any recommendations as to how I might introduce this to my wife?

Shiny [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18919

I (and the missus) found this enjoyable - its not bulky and pretty discrete

Abots [sign in to see picture]

I'd try one of the smaller options (usually disposable) before you invest in the Tor. It'll let you know if you like them and if you could use something bigger or not.

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

I love cock rings my fav at the moment is the double decker it's amazing ;-) x

What's a doubled decker? Apologises for naivety

DraeneiShaman [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH started with disposable ones but they really weren't powerful enough and did nothing for me, we now have http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20525 which is a huge step up from the real cheapies and I like because it has a ball and a shaft ring which makes your manhood look great! The bullet vibratations are nice and strong, though it isn't great for accurate clitoral stimulation. I would however try a few of the cheaper ones first as the LeloTor is a very big investment risk if you havent tried cock rings before!

As for the introductions the disposable ones might be a good start, it shows you have thrown a lot of money down the drain and just want to introduce something a little different. Dont have too high expectations for the cheap ones but they are still fun!

Good Luck!

Thank you all and I appreciate the advice on the product and would welcome any further comments including specifically on the Tor as notwithstanding Shiny and Abotswise advice as still think for my OH the Tor might be more acceptable.

I would still love to hear from other women on the cock ring. Is there a particular technique I should employ? She has only had clitoral orgasms my self masturbation.

Also still concerned regarding how I might introduce this? I'm tempted to slip on and slip in without mentioning but presume they are noisey enough to arouse suspicion before???

Mr Enthusiastic wrote:

What's a doubled decker? Apologises for naivety

i hope i put the link on right lol

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?p=R&ts=custom&w=double%20decker&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.lovehoney.co.uk%2fproduct.cfm%3fp%3d20530&rk=1&uid=978871630&method=and&isort=score

Abots [sign in to see picture]

You could ask her before hand and explain you'd like to try it to enhance your sex lives and relationship, if that'd work?

Or, as you could say you could put it on and surprise her, I don't know your OH so this may or may not go down well!

They aren't very loud but it would be noticable, depending on the ring you try first, they are quite easy to turn on, so maybe after a short period of "normal sex" you could press the buttom and show her how good they are?

Mr Enthusiastic wrote:

Thank you all and I appreciate the advice on the product and would welcome any further comments including specifically on the Tor as notwithstanding Shiny and Abotswise advice as still think for my OH the Tor might be more acceptable.

I would still love to hear from other women on the cock ring. Is there a particular technique I should employ? She has only had clitoral orgasms my self masturbation.

Also still concerned regarding how I might introduce this? I'm tempted to slip on and slip in without mentioning but presume they are noisey enough to arouse suspicion before???

have you tried just talking to her, theres no way you could just slip one on and her not notice, they vibrate so it would feel different anyway plus yes some can be very loud lol

Hellkat

I know, I know, You're you're right of course she would notice. I suppose i fear if I tried talking to he she would dismiss it immediately whereas once in the bedroom I might be able to introduce the isue.

Pathetic really but I want her to enjoy too.

this might be easier to discuss in chat if your interested ill add u as a friend

Just re-read my contributions to the conversation and it all sounds so ngative. Sorry about that.

Lovehoney is and should be all about fun and not taking life so seriously. I think its wonderful.

dont worry about it hun, if your worried, your worried and theres nothing wrong with that. you dont need to be sorry xxx

Hellkat & Mr Enthusiastic friends! How do i write o you?

euglan [sign in to see picture]

we use cock ring a lot we think its great

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

there is nothing for ur girlfriend to dislike. ultimately it is you just vibrating. compared to the cheapy rings the tor is super powerful... the inexpensive ones are too weak to be effective.

the only negative is the ring is not that wide n quite stiff so wont stretch much n uncomfortable putting on n getting off. try popping on wen u have a semi or less then grow into the role ha ha ha

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

i have a tor 2 btw

Great advice - thanks. Hopefully will arive next week so I'll let you all know how it goes!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.