• internal vibrators?

sweetielicous [sign in to see picture]

Thinking about getting an internal vibrator, does any one one now what would be the best to buy?

Abots [sign in to see picture]

It really isn't a simple question to answer!

First of all, there are so many, all with different properties. Do you have any preference for materials? Do you want multiple speeds or patterns? Do you want realistic looking or not? Do you have a budget at all?

The best way is to look through the vibrators section and try and find something you like the look of and then check the reviews for it :)

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

There are lots of great vibes on here I do quite like the ice scream tho

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this is your first buy but even if it isn't, this guide is great

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

i love the bullet i rescued out of my failed clone a willy kit. rather an expencive method of accuiring a vibe however but i would go for something simmilar but a bit qieter.

about 5 inches

same shape as ladyfinger bullet

powerfull single function

(as i use a moon cup) i can even use it internaly when im on my P

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I personally prefer realistic shaped ones and slimmer versions. I also tend to use them as dildos as internal vibes don't do much for me.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16028 This one's on sale at the moment and has good reviews.

Good luck though and as previous posts say- it really is about experimenting and getting a feel for what you like. Let us know how you get on.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.