• What's so fun about mints?

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Just checked out the Facebook offer this week and Lovehoney described it as 'a fun one'.. it's mints. What's so fun about mints? Are they a special kind of mint? I'm confused. I heard if you eat a mint before giving oral it can make things feel more interesting... is that why Lovehoney called it a 'fun' offer?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22770

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Every offer is fun! But yes the fun is that you can use them as part of foreplay

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Every offer is fun! But yes the fun is that you can use them as part of foreplay

Or... eat them all at once like I do ^_^

acoupleofwankers [sign in to see picture]

I have been nibbling away at ours regularly. It is very odd, but I just love containers like that, the pop is so satisfying. I hopefully will never be in charge of any nuclear warheads, not sure I could resist a massive, over-engineered red button.

Alex.

Abots [sign in to see picture]

As the saying goes, don't look a gift horse in the mouth

kinkykitty [sign in to see picture]

I love the pop those tins make too!

But I'm a tad confused, saw it said a new offer, but nothing more - how did you... oh wait, d'oh, just noticed the offers tab now I've clicked on it, but my order already went through about half an hour ago and I didn't know about the mints then, have I missed out on this freebie?

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

What Bonny said!

Also, I suppose what I mean by a fun one is that it's a bit of fun because it's not a vibe, or a lube or the usual type of offer. It's a bit different, a bit silly.

The mints themselves are brilliant though and if they're anywhere near my desk I work my way through them far too quickly!

[suspended user]

suspended user

do they work? I wouldnt have though a mans naughty bits were so sensitive and do they work for ladies....Apart from scoffing at the office desk that is.

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

acoupleofwankers wrote:

I have been nibbling away at ours regularly. It is very odd, but I just love containers like that, the pop is so satisfying. I hopefully will never be in charge of any nuclear warheads, not sure I could resist a massive, over-engineered red button.

Alex.

haha i completely agree with both, also love the toggle switchs bit like in pilots cockpit

p.s. the mints do add a little extra to a blowjob

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.