• ~ Materials Reacting ~

SarahLou22 [sign in to see picture]

i didnt realise!!!

*runs off to find socks to store toys in*

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Run before its too late!!!!!

x x x

mark d [sign in to see picture]

We've had a few "damaged" in this way. We've now got several different tray's to fit all the toy's in (as well as boxes, drawers, etc,etc.

One useful box is on that some people use for DIY - it's a segregated box to hold different size screws and nails in. Some of the partitions are movable, so very useful.

Something similar to

http://www.choiceful.com/choiceful-id-70378-Blackspur-Multi-Compartment-Organiser.html

Naughty40 [sign in to see picture]

I keep all mine in drawstring baggies as well.

Recently ordered some stuff for my bathroom and all the accesoreis came in little bags....I looked at them and thought..hmmm..I know what those can be used for!! But now I have run out and need to make some.

Morbida - if you dont have time/expertise to make some bags, email me hun and I can get some to you if you want. I have loads of cuts off of cotton sheeting that I use to make napkins for Brownies!!

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

Naughty40 wrote:

I keep all mine in drawstring baggies as well.

Recently ordered some stuff for my bathroom and all the accesoreis came in little bags....I looked at them and thought..hmmm..I know what those can be used for!! But now I have run out and need to make some.

Morbida - if you dont have time/expertise to make some bags, email me hun and I can get some to you if you want. I have loads of cuts off of cotton sheeting that I use to make napkins for Brownies!!

u could mke ur own bussiness up here naughty, u make the bag's then sell them to all of us via lovehoney! u could get the brownies to help u make them, im sure they could earn a badge for that lol

Lilla K [sign in to see picture]

I've still got all mine in their boxes but that takes up so much room that the toy box is nearly full already. I'd buy some bags Naughty!

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

mine are in a perfum gift set box, ive only got 3 toys left after i had the clear out

but id also buy some each time i got a new toy which im hopeing to get one a month! lol

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Bath Biuy is the expert on this area, may be worth trawling through some of his old threads for the definitive answer, l am sure he will have covered i. I recall him having a thing about phylates l think it was- still the answers are out there as Mulder would doubtless say!!

TB

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Oops should be BathBiGuy !!

TB

diamonds wrote:

u could mke ur own bussiness up here naughty, u make the bag's then sell them to all of us via lovehoney! u could get the brownies to help u make them, im sure they could earn a badge for that lol

Ha ha...is now thinking which badge would they go for....ah yes Im sure that BP would approve....Sex Toy bag maker - now wonders what logo the badge would have!

Bingo Caller [sign in to see picture]

Naughty40 wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Ha ha...is now thinking which badge would they go for....ah yes Im sure that BP would approve....Sex Toy bag maker - now wonders what logo the badge would have!

Naughty - just emailed you a possible badge

Bingo - very funny!!

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Just emailed you Naughty ^_^

x x x x x

pussywheels [sign in to see picture]

How about wrapping them in cotton tea towels?? [ the cheap ones that don't dry the dishes!!]

That's what I'm going to do with mine now, I didn't know you couldn't keep them together.

N one of mine have melted, thank god! Just lucky I guess.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.