• We-Vibe 3 - is it comfortable?

GymJunki3 [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone, new to the forum so apologies if this is posted in the wrong place :) I did notice some other posts on the we-vibe 3 but as this is a slightly different question thought it easier to start a new thread. If that's wrong sorry in advance!

My GF and I want to get a We-Vibe 3 as we're finding using a bullet vibe on her clit is not ideal in certain positions during penetration.

Anyway apologies in advance for TMI, but we already find that it's quite tight 'down there' when we have penetrative sex. Just wondering whether anyone's found the we-vibe to be a bit uncomfortable in that respect. Goes without saying they'll be lots of the usual foreplay and lube but as it is an issue for my GF thought it best to check and see whether the toy might sit awkwardly.

If anyone has thoughts would appreciate some advice.

Cheers!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

I think it would be best to read the reviews on it and also the we vibe II, as it has the same shape, just the III version has different function.

I did find one review on the We Vibe II saying it was uncomfortable

We-Vibe II Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator&reviewid=37890#customer_reviews

This may be due to the tightness, but not many details are given. Maybe have a look for other reviews.

Sorry, I do not have personal experience.

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to answer - really appreciate it.

To be honest we have already read quite a few mixed reviews but as you say, not many details were given so hence my post :) But thanks again anyway, and for the link.

No problem - I suppose if anyone has had personal experience I guess it might help us to decide...

As all women are different(!) it might not be such a major issue for some but obviously I want to make sure my GF is comfortable with the toy otherwise there's no point getting it. Equally, we don't want to be limited to 'shallow' positions because the toy complicates things.

Well... You can never be sure that the toy is for you, until you try it Even a toy which has all positive reviews and has lot of them may just be not working at all for you. Thats why LH offeres a great return scheme for toys bought, you can return them for any reason, including they just dont suit you, for a year. I did return few toys because of this, even 1 luxury. I just did not agree with it, although all other reviews were prizing it how brilliant it is.I felt bad, but then I reliased I just used the money on something I wanted and what was for me.

Thanks again for the advice! I'll be honest :) and say I hadn't properly read the returns policy regarding 'used' toys. I didn't realise it was possible to 'try' the toy and then return it. We'll be sure to bear that in mind just in case no one else posts back and we decide to get it. As you say until you try it for yourself, or in this case my GF tries it, it's difficult to go simply by reviews as toys are such a personal thing.

I would say people should not abuse it, like buy toys and then return them, after they are not new. But if you honestly want a toy and then it just happens that the toy is not for you, for eg. being uncomfortable or painful to use, too weak, etc. then the scheme comes very handy, especially with expensive toys.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I still haven't used the returns this way... I probably should've.

Here's my review of the We-Vibe 3

http://nymphomaniacness.blogspot.co.uk/p/sex-toy-reviews.html

It doesn't work in some positions, but works in others.

This review points out one position which even I would advice against while using the toy:

http://truepleasures.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/oui-oui-review-of-we-vibe-3.html

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

I am also quite tight and my OH is on the larger side so when I received my We-Vibe 3 I thought the same!

I actually found it very comfortable during penetration, but I haven't tried lots of positions with it yet so. Just make sure you use lots of lube!

Thanks for all the replies so far :)

Laveila - completely agree. Not our intention to abuse the system. I think I was simply commenting that the policy sounds ideal as the ‘We-vibe’ is not exactly cheap and it might not tick the right boxes :)

The Nymphomaniac - your reviews are really detailed(!) and helped a lot. Thanks for that. Gives us a much better idea as to what it's really like. Sorry for asking (so please feel free to ignore the question) but your review mentioned that it can cause PE or cause the man to climax more quickly. I suppose given the power of the vibrations that’s understandable. Is that something that goes away with time and practice?

Pixie_Murree - we'll be sure to use plenty of lube :) And, from what The Nymphomaniac advised to make sure my GF is wet and fully turned on first. That’s a given anyway. Your reply is great because our main concern was whether the toy would be OK given that she’s quite tight and I guess I’m leaning towards the larger side.

Going to order one this week so we’ll see how it goes. Really appreciate all the replies and thanks for going easy on a first time poster!

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

This is a concern of mine too. I got one a few days ago. Will be trying it out in the week tho so I'll try to remember to post how I get on with it!

That would be great esp. if you get a chance before we order ours :)

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

GymJunki3 wrote:

Thanks for all the replies so far :)

Laveila - completely agree. Not our intention to abuse the system. I think I was simply commenting that the policy sounds ideal as the ‘We-vibe’ is not exactly cheap and it might not tick the right boxes :)

The Nymphomaniac - your reviews are really detailed(!) and helped a lot. Thanks for that. Gives us a much better idea as to what it's really like. Sorry for asking (so please feel free to ignore the question) but your review mentioned that it can cause PE or cause the man to climax more quickly. I suppose given the power of the vibrations that’s understandable. Is that something that goes away with time and practice?

Pixie_Murree - we'll be sure to use plenty of lube :) And, from what The Nymphomaniac advised to make sure my GF is wet and fully turned on first. That’s a given anyway. Your reply is great because our main concern was whether the toy would be OK given that she’s quite tight and I guess I’m leaning towards the larger side.

Going to order one this week so we’ll see how it goes. Really appreciate all the replies and thanks for going easy on a first time poster!

With a lot of vibrating toys the vibrations can cause PE. It's different to a cock ring that vibrates, a cock ring will restrict the blood flow, helping to prevent PE. Vibrations encourage blood flow, it's pretty simple really =)

But the We-Vibe 3s strength isn't too bad to use with a partner, it just might cause PE in some. I think I say that even though the vibrations aren't that strong, if they were stronger - lets say like the tango - then it probably would cause PE in most men when using the toy. If that makes sense - sorry a bit tired right now =) Just a lot of people weren't happy with the improved strength, even though too much strength can be a bad things... unless the guy is wearing a cock ring too.

No worries - makes perfect sense!

Understood - I've tried a few cock rings in the past and they've turned me into the duracell bunny (other battery brands are available...).

I guess I picked up on the PE issue as your review got me thinking that the added stimulation might cause too much sensation in a bad way. Anyway, hopefully shouldn't be a problem and I'm sure if it is an issue the first time we use it, I'll soon get used to it.

Thanks again :)

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

What if you were to use it with the vibrations turned off, at least until you've had a chance to enjoy each other properly before switching it on? Does that still feel good?

AliMc wrote:

What if you were to use it with the vibrations turned off, at least until you've had a chance to enjoy each other properly before switching it on? Does that still feel good?

I'd be interested to know this too :)

Having tried the We-Vibe3 out last night, I can answer my own post :) I'll add a proper review later but I saw someone else has also recently asked about the we-vibe so here's my take on it for what it's worth...

Comfort / size wise (as this was the main concern for my GF) was not an issue. She'd already had plenty of oral first (lucky her lol.) so she was nice and relaxed. Felt a bit strange at first but she quickly got used the sensation. Her being slightly tighter and being towards the large size of things didn't cause a problem. We obviously didn't get the angle right first time but a bit of adjusting and we got there. If anything she was a bit too wet and we'd maybe used a bit too much lube so it took a while to get it to sit properly in place.

Did it work? I think we'll be getting a few more complaints from our neighbours :) Seriously, my gf really enjoyed it and for the vibrations gave me some nice additional stimulation. My own concern was that the vibrations might push me over the edge too soon. According to the stop watch on the bedside table (tongue firmly in cheek!) that didn't happen.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to reply to my post - appreciate it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.