• Switching Bullets

Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]

I've noticed that quite a few toys come with bullets to give them a vibrating function, as opposed to an integrated motor, especially those from Rocks Off.

Personally I've never got on very well with Rocks Off toys, in part because of their awkward shape, but also because I didn't find the RO-80mm strong enough to be satisfying.

I saw the Butt Boy recently from Rocks Off, and I really like the shape, but the bullet put me off. At the same time I happpened to see the We-Vibe Salsa, which looks to be the same size as an RO-80mm, and it gave me the idea of combining the two.

I'm wondering if anyone else has tried something similar, using a bullet in a toy different to the one which came with it, and what the results were.

Salsa: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20779

Butt Boy: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19801

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

That Tango is a bit of a tight fit when using with Rocks Off toys, though it does work, just make sure you lube the bullet up first.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Tango/Salsa would probably fit, but as Nymp said I would use bit lube on the socket in the toy or the bullet. it makes life much easier when removing the sleeve.

Been there with other sleeves. I have a smaller collection of sleeves which I use with my Tango. Some are easier fit, some harder. But generally if you check the sizes of both bullets you get good idea if it would or would not fit.

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

i put my Tracy cox supersex 3 speed bullet inside my rocks off groovy chick as the RO-80 is less powerful. needs a bit of lube to slide in but is much more satisfying.

generally if you check the diameter/circumference of both toys then they should work together.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.