• How to use toner balls?

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

I just recieved my Tracey Cox Supersex Toner Balls but am I supposed to be clenching around them to keep them inside me, because they're just staying there anyway? Also am I meant to be able to feel them inside me because I don't feel anything??

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Guide here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-sex-for-her/buyers-guide/how-to-use-ben-wa-balls/

I can feel mine inside me for sure, but they do stay there without gripping but I then clench around them too, to tone the muscle but not sure that's what you're supposed to do, it's just what I do, lol...

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Guide here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-sex-for-her/buyers-guide/how-to-use-ben-wa-balls/

I can feel mine inside me for sure, but they do stay there without gripping but I then clench around them too, to tone the muscle but not sure that's what you're supposed to do, it's just what I do, lol...

The guide mentions that your body is automatically trained to hold the balls inside you, so you don't have to worry about them falling out but there is nothing about whether you consciously have to clench and release for it to actually tone your muscle...

margiemoo [sign in to see picture]

I have the same problem as you i put mine in but couldnt feel them i walked down the stairs and they FELL out lol

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

Mine are too big to fall out lol >:)

x

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Mine are too big to fall out lol >:)

x

Do you still clench and release your muscles around them anyway, or just leave it there and forget about it?

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

When I remember I clench but I normally forget about them till I need to pee lol

Just remember to do it every time you look at your watch

x

I've noticed that when I take them out I really need to pee. I don't feel this way while I'm wearing them. Is this common?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I would say yes, I often need to pee too, but then I need to pee usually after sex or masturbation as well. Even if I went to the bathroom before it. I think it is because the bladder is really close and gets "stimulated" too, a bit.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.