• the new leaf vibrators

AntQ [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone tried the new leaf vibrators? They look rather intriguing, if perhaps a little expensive. Id like to try one out but as there are no reviews yet on lovehoney, Im a bit apprehensive about spending so much on such a little toy.

kendo [sign in to see picture]

There used to be reviews on 'another website' ( not Arnie Sachnusen), not many of them were good. The reviews have gone awol, and they seem to be having difficulties putting them back.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I have one of the Leaf vibes, but it isn't one Lovehoney stocks. They are rather nice and fairly powerful, I have the touch, which is meant to be a bit weaker than the Life. The shapes nice, and the packaging is pretty good, I ended up re-using the packaging for a gift.

Most reviewers seem to like them too. Check out http://pleasurists.com/

Also here's my review of the touch: http://nymphomaniacness.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/leaf-touch.html

AntQ [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the info. I was wondering whether all the leaf vibrators have the same vibrational intensity or whether some are stronger than others. I like bullets with strong vibrations and am struggling to find a good quality quiet one within a reasonable price range, but I want to treat myself and go for something a bit pricier. So i cant decide between the Leaf Life, Leaf Fresh or Lelo Mia.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

AntQ wrote:

Thanks for the info. I was wondering whether all the leaf vibrators have the same vibrational intensity or whether some are stronger than others. I like bullets with strong vibrations and am struggling to find a good quality quiet one within a reasonable price range, but I want to treat myself and go for something a bit pricier. So i cant decide between the Leaf Life, Leaf Fresh or Lelo Mia.

The Mia is pretty powerful. I would say that the Touchs vibes aren't as powerful, but are pretty close. I guess it depends whetehr you prefer hard plastic toys or silicone coated toys. Also, the Leaf toys are more pointed, and you have the option of using the different sides/ shapes for different styles of stimulation. For me, the Mia isn't pointy enough.

On thing I like about the Leaf is that they are waterproof. Also they seem to have longer battery charge.

The Fresh might seem stronger than the Touch, too, necause there's less of the toy for the vibrations to travel through.

If you like patterns and things, then the Mia might be best for you, as the Leaf toys only have a continuos vibrations, but you are able to adjust the speed easier.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.