• Which of these is the better G-spot vibrator?

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Slimline G-Spot Vibrator - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2008

Cupid's G-Spot Smoothie Vibrator - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

I own the slimline G-spot vibrator and would highly recommend it, it has to be one of the most inexpensive vibes I own but I've had it for years and in my experience it works very well at hitting the spot, being one of only a couple of toys that can give me a gushing orgasm

RedCheeks wrote:

I own the slimline G-spot vibrator and would highly recommend it, it has to be one of the most inexpensive vibes I own but I've had it for years and in my experience it works very well at hitting the spot, being one of only a couple of toys that can give me a gushing orgasm

Some of the reviews mention it's very loud and has a rattling noise to it?

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I have to cupid, and it is a very good G-spot toy, but it is very loud, as the push-button is a bit annoying.

From what I've heard, both these G-spot toys are loud but good. For me, a really good G-spot toy will be able to do it's magic without vibes :)

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

That's true, Though mine still works well after a few years use I hardly ever make use of its vibrations anymore. I do find it a bit loud when switched on but I also find that the shape of It always works so well for me that I don't need vibration to get me to a g-spot orgasm. When it comes to the perfect angle for automatically finding the g-spot, for me its a pretty close contest between this and the pure wand steel dildo, Not bad for a much less expensive plastic vibe

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I have to cupid, and it is a very good G-spot toy, but it is very loud, as the push-button is a bit annoying.

From what I've heard, both these G-spot toys are loud but good. For me, a really good G-spot toy will be able to do it's magic without vibes :)

Have you used the Cupid one without the vibes?

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Yes, and it works ok, but it does have gaps between the plastic, which can be tricky to clean. :)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Yes, and it works ok, but it does have gaps between the plastic, which can be tricky to clean. :)

I didn't notice that until you mentioned it, it looked like one solid piece to me... the gaps are a lot more obvious on the Slimline vibrator.

Lol they both seem to rate fairly equally so far! It's not making my decision any easier :P

Aphrodite2011 [sign in to see picture]

The slimline Gspot is WONDERFUL and i highly recommend it. It is far better than the cupid G spot vibrator. Most definitly a very big favourite of mine. Sorry, ive just spotted this discussion.

Aphrodite2011 wrote:

The slimline Gspot is WONDERFUL and i highly recommend it. It is far better than the cupid G spot vibrator. Most definitly a very big favourite of mine. Sorry, ive just spotted this discussion.

Lol, no worries. I went with the Cupid one instead but ended up returning it as it hurt my hand to open the battery compartment! It didn't really work for me anyway, so I'm not really sure if G-spot toys are for me or if the Cupid one was just a poor choice as I have never used a G-spot one before.

I ordered the slimline one yesterday. Here's hoping I have better look with that! My hand is fine now anyway, just took a day or two to clear up.

Oliber [sign in to see picture]

Another vote for the slimline from us, we found most of the g-spot toys are too short but this one can reach all the best spots and being ridgid makes aiming far more accurate.

I can't comment on the Cupid, but it's gone on the wishlist for later purcahse, sounds good from the reviews!

My slimline arrived today and... Oh My God! I got a free pocket rocket with it and using them both at the same time was just perfect. I didn't even have the vibrations turned on on my slimline.

AliMc wrote:

My slimline arrived today and... Oh My God! I got a free pocket rocket with it and using them both at the same time was just perfect. I didn't even have the vibrations turned on on my slimline.

Correction: it was the Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.