• Most powerful lelo toy?

MissManners [sign in to see picture]

Since march is 10% off lelo toys I've been tempted to get myself my first lelo vibe. I either want a rabbit or a g spot vibrator but I'd like to know which one in your opinion is the most powerful.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

insignia isla will rock your bed, literally :p it's the mpst powerful toy i have ever had. i would assume the soraya is the same but with a clit piece.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

The Mia or the Elise. I've found the NEA to be a bit weak, and the gigi even though it's a great G-spot shape, it isn't very powerful (but sooo good for the G-spot).

The Lyla is an ok strength :)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Mia, I would say, followed by Siri, but that one is weaker compared to Mia. Gigi is bit weaker in my experience. Thats my collection.

I heard that the Insignia range is not so strong in vibrations compared to other Lelo toys. But the thing is what is very powerful for some can be still weak for someone else.

Laveila wrote:

Mia, I would say, followed by Siri, but that one is weaker compared to Mia. Gigi is bit weaker in my experience. Thats my collection.

I heard that the Insignia range is not so strong in vibrations compared to other Lelo toys. But the thing is what is very powerful for some can be still weak for someone else.

I think they're planning on making them more powerful, a bit like with the Mia, so in a year or so the Insignia range might be re-released with new motors, maybe sooner.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Laveila wrote:

I think they're planning on making them more powerful, a bit like with the Mia, so in a year or so the Insignia range might be re-released with new motors, maybe sooner.

Oh so I guess I should wait for the Alia as I want it. I have to admit that the Mia is my most favourite toy ever. I do like my other toys, but sometimes I have issue with getting there, but Mia never let me down.

Laveila wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Oh so I guess I should wait for the Alia as I want it. I have to admit that the Mia is my most favourite toy ever. I do like my other toys, but sometimes I have issue with getting there, but Mia never let me down.

I'm not sure if it's all of them or just the SensorMotion toys. I guess it's always worth contacting them to find out :)

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

I thought the Isla is pretty good, esp when you can flick the speeds from very low to very high, wasn't disappointed with that. So if you're saying that the isla isn't as powerful as other LELO ranges, I really need to test more lelo's lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.