• Massive toy, how to bring it up?

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

Hello all, just got my hollow strap on delivered - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13505

and well its bigger than i thought lol its HUGE just wondering what the best way to "bring it out" is because i know if i just whip it out she will get scared and say no chance.

p.s. i know it will fit as its roughly the same size as my fist ;)

xx

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

a bottle of wine, kill the lights and use candles.............mixture of light trickery and booze should coax her.........

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

ok ok ok, a serious answer!

Is there a reason why you have this? don't need to say it out loud but maybe have a sit down and chat with her, that it's something that you would like to experience, that you will lead up to it with foreplay and lots of lube. After, if it's something she doesn't enjoy, you don't have to do it again.

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

Ha I like the first answer :P but yeah I wanted to get it to treat her basically and I know she will love it she just isn’t very adventurous. I might just do some puppy dog eyes that normally works also just read my original post which makes it look like it’s going in me but it’s not it’s for her just to clear it up.

xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.