• Tor 2

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

I'm a little bit heartbroken that there's an upgrade to the Lelo Tor, the Tor 2 (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24084).

I love my Tor, but now there's a quieter and even more intense version available I know I'm just going to HAVE to get it! Better start saving...

x

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Also it's made from silicone rather than TPE, which is always a plus =)

I almost got the Tor last year, I'm kinda glad I didn't now. Hoping to save up and get the Tor 2 now =D

It's an amazing toy. Great to use with girl on top positions to really maintain that toy to clit contact! It's great with other positions too, but with thrusting she wont get the vibrations all the time. With her on top and grinding down against the guy however, it's a whole different story...

Team Lovehoney, can't help but notice that it doesn't currently have any reviews... ;)

(I wish!)

JakeH wrote:

It's an amazing toy. Great to use with girl on top positions to really maintain that toy to clit contact! It's great with other positions too, but with thrusting she wont get the vibrations all the time. With her on top and grinding down against the guy however, it's a whole different story...

That sounds great, I was a little worried that the clitoral stimulator bit was the wrong shape =) Hopefully I'll have enough money for one soonish =) 'tis annoying as I'm having to buy a new cooker and maybe get the washing machine fixed, so I will have to wait a bit, even though there are so many awesome looking toys out right now.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

oh I love the look of that toy! And its available in green? Hmm... my favourite colour. tempting. May save up for it over time.

Laveila wrote:

oh I love the look of that toy! And its available in green? Hmm... my favourite colour. tempting. May save up for it over time.

Yes the Green is rather nice, I'm torn between which colour I'd pick.

Purple all the way!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.