• What 'other' have you sent to the rabbit amnesty?

wettongues [sign in to see picture]

I'm getting a parcel ready to sent to LH Rabbit Amnesty, and Im just wondering if I can include things like chargers under the and other section?? How about a non working dvd player??

Ella Legs [sign in to see picture]

As far as I know, anything with a motor can be sent, toasters can be sent so I'd assume a dvd player would be ok too.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

wettongues wrote:

I'm getting a parcel ready to sent to LH Rabbit Amnesty, and Im just wondering if I can include things like chargers under the and other section?? How about a non working dvd player??

Yep, a dvd player would be ok, though it would cost a bit to send. You can even send ear phones, I think you could even send off battery electric tooth brushe...

I'm still getting a box ready, everytime I think I have sorted it and gotten it ready to send... another rubbish toy arrives on my door step that I end up putting in there once tested.

DaPratsta [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

You can even send ear phones

Why didn't I know about this sooner? I've binned loads of half-dead earphones

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

I've sent in everything from heated eyelash curlers to those daft battery operated games keyrings. Also the usual trimmers, toys, bullets etc...

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Old cordless phone, several chargers, headset, broken baby monitor, old router, multiple microfilters...I did consider sending off a lamp and an iron I have awaiting recycling, but decided against wasting the postage costs since I need to make a run in anyway to dump off a fryer and a PC tower anyway, but those weenie things I've lumped in really just cap out on postage: if I'm paying for 2kg and I've only got like half that in toys, I'll lob in any of those burnt-out old odds'n'sods to make weight up.

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

speakers from my old mobile phone, headphones, an old broken ipod dock station.

i always collect up enough stuff to cover postage costs- last lot i sent in cost about £3 to post and i got £9 in points

kit777 [sign in to see picture]

Wish I'd known about this befor can u send almost anything? Old phone charges ect? What else can u send in?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.