• Received Colt Deluxe Vacuum Penis Pump System Today But.....

Mr_So_Horny [sign in to see picture]

Hi All

I received my Colt Deluxe Vacuum Penis Pump System today http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10248 and tried it out straight away as my grandparents went out shopping and they thought my huge parcel was full of reduced dvds and music CD’s lol. Unfortunately when I tried it out using a little bit of lube I found that I was losing suction even when going up to just 10 on the gage as it just kept making farting noises and hissing noises through the sleeve I do admit to having quite a lot of pubic hair could that be the reason?

I have also seen that you can buy separate pump sleeves for your penis pump but they all seem to be silicone and slightly larger in size and I was just wondering if a rubber pump sleeve would give a better suction? but I cannot seem to find a rubber pump sleeve. Any ideas on what I could do would be very much appreciated cheers.

Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]

I can't say that I've ever used one, but if you want to maintain a firm vacuum seal I'd suggest:

• Trim the pubes fairly short
    • Hold the device down quite firmly against your crotch
    • Use a generous amount of a thick lubricant around the edge, but ensure it's safe to use with silicone and won't damage the material.
    Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Also, try to make sure the seal around the scrotum edge of the sleeve is good. The loose skin can easily get sucked inside, leaving gaps at the sides.

Or so I'd imagine.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.