• Sex toy tester, Not sure which one to review?

Amykins [sign in to see picture]

I recieved a jessica rabbit from the lovely LH. But the thing is on my order and packet says i got this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22191

Compared to the one recieved the only thing that looks the same is the balls.

But it looks more like this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14099 But with the other ball pattern like the one above.

on the packet it says slimline 2.0 where i figure it would either be slimline or 2.0.

also the packet is plastic rather than a box (no proper instructions like on the box) and on the packet it said i needed AA batteries so i spent £3 on duracell batteries in the poundshop to then find i needed AAA batteries so i had to make do with some i already had where obviously performance is not good as it should be cos their old ones and i couldnt be bothered to go out and get some more lol.

However, it did make me cum but i get the same reaction from my own fingers.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Uhm. I am bit confused, but if you put an order and you recieved another toy, contact LH. I got wrong item recently and they sent me the correct item immediately. I was allowed to keep the worng item as a sorry gesture. if it was tester, contact Alice if you suspect wrong item.

Btw. there is the slimline 2.0 rabbit

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15335

Thanks Laveila i might have to email Alice then.

well i didnt place an order they sent it to me to be tested, so not sure what to review.

yeah its that one i think, but i just realised it doesnt say slimline on the packet it says its 2.0 JNR (junior) so now im now confused with 3 not just the 2. The order in my account takes me to this one : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22191

the first one shown above post the only thing identical to the one i got is the balls. but it looks more like the second one with the controls, colour etc. but hasnt got that name on the packet. But now deffo it could be the one you just shown it looks like the right one. I just worried incase i review the wrong one and dont get any credit for it if you know what i mean.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I'd definitely take Laveila'[s advice and contact Alice, it's unusual, but not unheard of, to have the wrong item packed. If you can take a picture of the toy, and another of the packaging, and send them off in an e-mail to her, it might make it easier for them to work out what you were sent, as well as spot why the wrong thing was sent so the same doesn't happen to a paying customer: could be that something has gone squiffy in the factory and the wrong vibe's being put into the packaging, or could be the wrong label is stuck on a shelf somewhere, or could just be a one-off slip, but it's better they know.

Chances are, assuming it is indeed the wrong toy, they won't want it back, especially since it has been opened, so if they can tell you what it was you actually got, you can do your review for that, so there's no need to hold off writing it in a notepad file or something in the meantime, and just attaching it to whatever toy you find out is right. Then they can look into sending you what you were really due to get: they might decide not to, based on stock or whatever, and in that case they'd need to take the note off your account that you owe a review for it, or they might want to send it to you anyway, in which case you can slap up both reviews.

Get whatever pics you can to make things clearer, e-mail Alice, and see what she says.

Hiya, Have emailed alice, but i hadnt sent any pics (only just read your suggestion) but if she replies and asks for photos i will. I can see now it maybe the one that laveila showed but not sure where the JNR bit comes from yet.

Over the year I got 2 items wrong, one was tester, one was regular order. When I opened the tester, I mailed Alice on the spot, not even tested it, just wanted to make sure I had the right item. I was allowed to keep both items. The order was recent case, instead of the Vampire bride bullet I got the Death by orgasm cock ring.

Getting wrong item is relatively rare, but it does happen tim to time. Good luck, hope you and Alice can sort it out

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Amykins wrote:

I can see now it maybe the one that laveila showed but not sure where the JNR bit comes from yet.

Aha, just saw the packaging photo from the Jessica Slimline page: https://d3f650ayx9w00n.cloudfront.net/340/17124-3.jpg

It has the JNR on it. Seems that's one mystery solved at least! :)

Yes thanks BB thats exactly the one i recieved but was supposed to to get a different one.

Alice got back to me she said sounds like there was a packing error. so she going to personally (doesnt show on my account) send me the JNR one with batteries as well. which is great! Bless her xx

Good its sorted. Packing errors do happen. I even got cock ring instead of bullet vibe, and these look more similar than that error

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.