• Rabbit vibe's - free eBook

BBobX [sign in to see picture]

Just ordered a Rabbit for my missus from LH and was looking for a good "tips" book - preferably one that I could get on my Kindle, (mainly so the kids don't start asking what the book's for!).

To my surprise I found that "The User's guide to the Rabbit (52 Brilliant Little Ideas)" is available FREE at http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004G5Z4V0

Hope no-one minds the Amazon link, (because LH sell the same book in "real"/paper format), apologies if I've inadvertently broken any rules. Thought it might be useful for anyone else that's got a Rabbit ordered this month.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

BBobX wrote:

Just ordered a Rabbit for my missus from LH and was looking for a good "tips" book - preferably one that I could get on my Kindle, (mainly so the kids don't start asking what the book's for!).

To my surprise I found that "The User's guide to the Rabbit (52 Brilliant Little Ideas)" is available FREE at http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004G5Z4V0

Hope no-one minds the Amazon link, (because LH sell the same book in "real"/paper format), apologies if I've inadvertently broken any rules. Thought it might be useful for anyone else that's got a Rabbit ordered this month.

Nope, we don't sell this book any more and aren't planning to re-stock it - but I know a few forum members were after it

kendra1 [sign in to see picture]

I don't have any suggestions (sorry). But thought it was super interesting that you can get the book free! I'd like to read it. :) Just got a Kindle last night! I think I'll check that out. Thanks.

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

Just downloaded, thanks xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.