• Lelo Tiani discontinued?!

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

It's featured on the front page, but when I click on the product page it's discontinued! Is this a glitch? It's a brand new toy with great reviews! Why would it be discontinued already?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22514

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

silverdrop wrote:

It's featured on the front page, but when I click on the product page it's discontinued! Is this a glitch? It's a brand new toy with great reviews! Why would it be discontinued already?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22514

It's probably because the we-vibe three is now out. But also a lot of people have had issues with the new LELO toys.

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Hi, sorry about the confusion the product should not have been appearing on the front page. We have been informed that the Lelo product is currently infringing on a patent held by Standard Innovation the manufacturers of a similar product design. Whilst this issue is being resolved we will not be selling the Tiani on Lovehoney.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Hi, sorry about the confusion the product should not have been appearing on the front page. We have been informed that the Lelo product is currently infringing on a patent held by Standard Innovation the manufacturers of a similar product design. Whilst this issue is being resolved we will not be selling the Tiani on Lovehoney.

I did wonder...

Me too! But I did like the remote control function idea.... but it does look soooo similar!

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

Aw, that's a shame. I thought it looked more comfortable than the We-Vibe, since the insertable part looks smaller - though that could just be me being mislead by the photos without having seen them side by side.

Thanks for answering though. :)

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Judging from what i've seen in videos, the tiani is probably a little bigger than the we-vibe I have.

Edit: Cancel that. I hadn't realized that the bullet was the external section.

cat687 [sign in to see picture]

Bonny et al, FYI Lelo's patent disputes with We-Vibe have recently been settled:

http://www.standardinnovation.com/standard-innovation-and-lelo-settle-couples-vibrator-and-inductive-charging-patent-disputes-2

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Cat687 this thread is 4.5 years old :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.