• Women using vibrators on men

d.liciuos [sign in to see picture]

I love using my vibrators on my oh. he loves it when I use the more powerful ones on his balls when I'm giving him a bj. I get off on it too as I know how good a vibrator can feel and enjoy seeing his pleasure.

I haven't tried my magic wand on him yet but juding by some of the other comments regarding wands being so good I think I'm going to try it out when he gets in later.  :)

Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]

As a man I've tried using vibrators on myself before with varying degrees of success.

I have a couple of the Rocks Off RO-80mm bullets that came with my Bad Boy and Ass-Berry, and I wasn't that keen on the experience when I tried using them on the penis. I think it was down to the surface-buzzy type of vibrations they give off. I wrote a whole post about it on my blog. Likewise the RO-160mm didn't hit the spot either.

My best experience was with my Lelo Billy prostate massager; when I used that on my penis I felt as though I could have climaxed in mere seconds. It gives off a really deep vibration that feels amazing.

kusanagi [sign in to see picture]

Yeah they can be really good fun, my OH will occasionally use hers on me but she has a tendancy to end up putting up my bum after a while, not that I'm complaining (feels great to be honest lol) but I can't say that I have had much experience with it just on my shaft / balls.

Catastrophic [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes use a bullet on my boyfriend, not for very long but he seems to like it lol.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I love using my vibes and bullets on my other half...he was not to sure at 1st but he was soon converted and now loves it as much as I do

RFW 3872 [sign in to see picture]

When you do use the vibrator on his penis dress up very sexily as well,wear a pair of sexy stockings with a very sexy pair of open toe mules.That should get him going and make his penis very hard,and give him the best orgasm and a big ejaculation.

d.liciuos wrote:

I love using my vibrators on my oh. he loves it when I use the more powerful ones on his balls when I'm giving him a bj. I get off on it too as I know how good a vibrator can feel and enjoy seeing his pleasure.

I haven't tried my magic wand on him yet but juding by some of the other comments regarding wands being so good I think I'm going to try it out when he gets in later.  :)

When you do use the magic wand vibrator on his penis,dress up very sexily,with a pair of sexy stockings and a sexy pair of open toe sexy mules,and he will love it,and he will get the biggest hard on and he will ejaculate with sheer delight and have a great orgasm.

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

The vibrating prostate massager - now there's the future!!

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

Get a powerful cock ring - todays DOTD is awesome

MrJay [sign in to see picture]

My oh has used vibrators on me. I'm not a huge fan of it directly on my penis, I find it a little too sensitive. I'm much happier for her to use them on my perineum and around or in my bum. Having sex with a vibrator in there is great, also works well with one in hers. That's about the only time I've enjoyed feeling vibrations on my penis.

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

Yes they are just as fun for me and can make me cum quite easily.

easy_tiger [sign in to see picture]

And for me wildjezz

wildjezz wrote:

Yes they are just as fun for me and can make me cum quite easily.

himnher [sign in to see picture]

Try a vibrating cock ring just under the head of your cock instead of at the base...Fantastic!

Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]

I really want to try one of those new Leaf vibrators.

Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]

Love in on my perenium mmmmmm

rebecca69 [sign in to see picture]

I put it up my other halfs back door once! lol

margiemoo [sign in to see picture]

RFW 3872 wrote:

A few weeks ago I had a woman use a vibrator on my penis again dressed up very sexily,stockings and very sexy open toe slip on mules rubbing it up and down my penis,needless to say it sure made me come.It is very very sexy when a woman does that for me.

Was that me ? lol

margiemoo [sign in to see picture]

I luv using a vibrator on my OH he really gets turned on by it around the balls is a good on it also turns me on .......pleasure for both!

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

i can recomend a magic wand against the frenulum 1st cpl of times my oh tried this i came big within 2 minutes and pretty much bounced of the celing lol

I once again had a woman use a vibrator on my penis on Sunday night,just an ordinary Ann Summers multi speed vibrator and it was fantastic,she was sexy looking and was wearing some very sexy open toe shoes whilst using it on my penis,needless to say I had a very good orgasm and certainly ejaculated good style.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.