• Clone-A-Willy Kits

2Wicked [sign in to see picture]

Hi all

I really want to buy a clone-a-willy kit (hopefully it'll be one of our christmas treats this year), but my OH is well endowed and I'm worried that this might be an issue with the amount of moulding powder supplied with the kit. Is it possible I need to buy an extra bag? Also, the extra bag of moulding powder doesn't come with any additional gel that forms the willy, so even if I buy it... how do I add it to the moulding mix it if there's not enough gel?

I read some reviews but couldn't find anything about the amount of gel... Btw, I believe there used to be a video on how to use the clone-a-willy kit, but I can't find it on the product page now...

Any help is much appreciated.

2W xx

tommy07 [sign in to see picture]

I got this as a gift for my girlfriend for xmas going by the I'm sure I read somewhere it goes upto 9" but maybe worth getting in touch with LH about this to be sure. (I would check the packaging but it's already wrapped) and the only video I could find was this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjKBlsKv1LQ

Adult only vid.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwrxo_clone-a-willy_fun

Hi,

Thanx for your reply :)

The second vid seems more helpful and I believe that the moulding powder will probably be enough. But now I'm not so sure about the amount of liquid rubber, I hope I don't need to buy a second kit just for that

2W xx

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

What you can do is buy a longer or thicker vibrator to use instead of the one that comes with the kit. It will take up more space and allow the rubber to fill up the remaining part of the mold.

Hi silverdrop,

That's a great idea, in fact I'm ordering today

The larger vibe might also work better than the one provided, I've no idea how powerfull that one is, but I won't risk it (I already have a few ideas about which one to buy).

Thanx!

2W

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.