• Change in texture - Sliquid Lube

SnL [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone,

Well having some fun yesterday morning, I reached over to get some lube out and spotted the Sliquid Natural Gel http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15949 I haven't used it in a while so I thought I would use it.

Obviously, I squeezed some out. However the consistency of the lube seems to have changed since the first few times that I used it. Now it's extremely watery and there isn't any "hold" as a gel or a lube (in my opinion) should be. I purchased the product only a couple of months ago so I doubt it would have gone out of date within the time.

Please may someone shed some light. Is it suppose to be very watery and I must have got confused with another product. Or have you experienced similar problems?

I store the lube in a drawer which isn't near a radiator so there isn't much fluctuation in temperature.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

its not very watery, the H2O lube is far more watery, this one it thicker. I got one myself and I opened it in August and used it yesterday. Did not notice any change in consistency. Even after several months. Wondering if yours is from older stock? But sounds strange.

MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]

is it near a radiator? it shouldn't change it but that may effect it. also give it a good shake it may just have seporated

hi Laveila long time no chat

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hi MsGirth, I was not round as much lately, bit too busy in my life, but slowly working my sex drive up as it seems and more in mood for LH forum

MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]

nor me first weekend on here in a while

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.