• which wand

Fats1964 [sign in to see picture]

I am looking for the most powerful wand, I already bought the tracy cox one, but I reckon there must be more powerful, also I am looking for tips on helping my partner tighten her vagina, after childbirth and age, she is in need of a little help.

I take it I am ok to talk about stuff hear LOL, any tips on helping her reach orgasm more often, I know a couple of ways that work extremely well, but not always suitable, such as Anal sex, she orgasms so well and floods the bed, after several floods and ejaculations.

I feel bit awkward suggesting anal but i know it works

LexiLoou [sign in to see picture]

Kegal/ben wa balls are a great way to tighten up, and they can be a lot of fun to wear as well ;-) xx

MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]

Kegal execiser

love eggs

try DP with a dong in her ass as you f*ck her if she loves anal

BTW the gels for tightening i have never found one that woks

execises work but aren't instant takes a few weeks of doing it at least 30 ,ims a day good luck

as a lady who loves massive dongs Pelvic execises are important

sorry whats DP?

I also wanted to know which is the best wand,

as regards anal she had not done this until she allowed me the pleasure, I was thinking about butt plugs for the feeling and tightening the area.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

The bodywand and the Lovehoney Deluxe are probably the best bets for powerfull vibration. As they are mains powered you don't have to worry about them running out.

Before I bought the bodywand I had the essentials rechargable, out of the idea that I would want it to be portable, but really because of the amount of noise the wands make the only decreet place is in your own home, so you should have access to a socket. I wasn't very impressed with the essentials wand as it made a horrific screetching noise when pressure was put on the head after only the third use.

With pleasure, you really have to work out what gets her going. Explore and mix it up. You could try massage, bondage, teasing, sensory play, fingering, anything really. Discuss what you'd like to try. Maybe you could try pushing your boundries a bit? Never break boundries as it can be too much, but a little push to see how far that boundry goes can be interesting.

yes, massage first, nearly always, licking wet clit, am I on my own here but nearly enjoy all the foreplay even if i dont get to f*ck, if she is moaning groaning etc etc turns me on,

need to fitten up myself to make me last longer

Fats1964 wrote:

sorry whats DP?

I also wanted to know which is the best wand,

as regards anal she had not done this until she allowed me the pleasure, I was thinking about butt plugs for the feeling and tightening the area.

Double penetration one in each hole

get her doing the execises she will be firing out ping pong balls in months trust me

sorry not really a wond girl but i do like strong vibration so check out my reviews via my profile page

thanks

ive ordered few things will come back soon, pity i cant order a lady too....damn

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.