• 'Luxury' Sex Toys for the Extremely Rich

    1321111658
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2857
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    I've always wanted this whip which is over priced:http://www.whipcraft.com/website/area/catalogue/s101_003.htm been tempted to make a lot-a-like.

    I might get the LELO Olga in silver at some point, but I really need to save first. http://en.lelo.com/index.php?collectionName=insignia-luxe&groupName=OLGA&categoryId=46

    The Njoy Eleven is tempting too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14733

    If I save my Oh! points, I might be able to get one in 2-3years ^_^

    I think I'm unlikely to spend much over £150 on a sex toy.... £500+ is deffo too much.

    I didn't get on with the Eleven at all, I think it's one of those you either love it or it doesn't work for you. I do love the njoy quality though, not a patch on the worx range.

    1321113879
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2314
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    I've always wanted this whip which is over priced:http://www.whipcraft.com/website/area/catalogue/s101_003.htm been tempted to make a lot-a-like.

    I might get the LELO Olga in silver at some point, but I really need to save first. http://en.lelo.com/index.php?collectionName=insignia-luxe&groupName=OLGA&categoryId=46

    The Njoy Eleven is tempting too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14733

    If I save my Oh! points, I might be able to get one in 2-3years ^_^

    I think I'm unlikely to spend much over £150 on a sex toy.... £500+ is deffo too much.

    I didn't get on with the Eleven at all, I think it's one of those you either love it or it doesn't work for you. I do love the njoy quality though, not a patch on the worx range.

    Having tried both Metal Worx products and njoy, I can see that there is a difference, but they both seem to function just as well as sex toys go. Personally I was dissapointed with the njoy packaging, compared to metal worx packaging.

    But yeah you're probably right about the Eleven, it's the same with most firmer and heavey toys, your body either likes it or dislikes it.

    1321121205
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2857
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    I've always wanted this whip which is over priced:http://www.whipcraft.com/website/area/catalogue/s101_003.htm been tempted to make a lot-a-like.

    I might get the LELO Olga in silver at some point, but I really need to save first. http://en.lelo.com/index.php?collectionName=insignia-luxe&groupName=OLGA&categoryId=46

    The Njoy Eleven is tempting too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14733

    If I save my Oh! points, I might be able to get one in 2-3years ^_^

    I think I'm unlikely to spend much over £150 on a sex toy.... £500+ is deffo too much.

    I didn't get on with the Eleven at all, I think it's one of those you either love it or it doesn't work for you. I do love the njoy quality though, not a patch on the worx range.

    Having tried both Metal Worx products and njoy, I can see that there is a difference, but they both seem to function just as well as sex toys go. Personally I was dissapointed with the njoy packaging, compared to metal worx packaging.

    But yeah you're probably right about the Eleven, it's the same with most firmer and heavey toys, your body either likes it or dislikes it.

    I just really do not like the idea of using something which is just steel instead of stainless steel.
    I liked the njoy packaging for the Eleven, basically a cute leather clutch bag. I do have to say that the metal worx packaging looks stronger.

    Yeah, I know some glass toys I love whilst others I don't get on with. It all depends on the shape, a very slight change can make all the difference.

    1321126686
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2418
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    they do look good but i don't get the luxury sex toy thing, saying that i've never used one. I carn't imagine spending a lot of money on one.

    1321127270
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2857
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    fizzy wrote:

    they do look good but i don't get the luxury sex toy thing, saying that i've never used one. I carn't imagine spending a lot of money on one.

    There is a difference between luxury that has form and function and luxury that has expense for the sake of expense. These are the second.

    The first are ones that are good for a reason, the offer more than your standard toys. Personally I would rather have one of these than 10 cheaper ones.

    However, luxury for expense sake I don't really get.

    1321129557
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2237
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    fizzy wrote:

    they do look good but i don't get the luxury sex toy thing, saying that i've never used one. I carn't imagine spending a lot of money on one.

    luxury toys here are usually recahargeable, which saves you money in the longer run, they tend to have more speeds and functions and other features too. One thing I adore about my Lelo Siri and Gigi or Zini Zook is the fact I can choose speed even for patterns, not just for continuous vibrations. handy, at times.

    1321134325
    lovehorny david [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2011

    LuxurySex Toys the do the same as a toy for €10

    1321135340
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2237
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    del wrote:

    LuxurySex Toys the do the same as a toy for €10

    No, not really, especially if we talk about usable sex toys and not sex toys made for the sake of being expensive. Most of mine have more speeds than the toys for that low price, more patterns, I can choose speed even for pattern, are rechareable, and tend to be often made for higher quality matterials. And far more quieter, which is a huge plus when you live in shared flat with very thin walls like I do or sometimes stay with your parents in their flat. And frankly I find most that cheap vibrators bit weak. I do love my Pin Ups bullet, which is not luxury toy, but I just got the Vampyre Bride and found it too weak and too noisy. And they dont loose power as they use the battery power, I tend to have to switch batteries in the Pin Ups after several uses, as I can take my time to get to orgasm and I eat through batteries lol

    But I admit I never understood why would someone pay so much for Lelo etc when you can get some cheap toys, until I got the Lelo Mia and it completely changed my view. For many reasons.

    1321140059
    JakeH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 349
    • Joined: 12 Jul 2008

    It's all about rechargeable toys, strong quality motors and high quality silicone - those are what makes a toy luxury, not its price.

    1321145293
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2857
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Not forgetting they are sometimes waterproof.

    You get so much more of a toy than you do with a cheap one.

    1324396379
    Elle_S [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 64
    • Joined: 28 Jan 2010

    LH sell the Lelo massage oils already.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20188

    They do sound good, but the price is a bit off-putting (especially if you then don't like the scent)

    1324397823
    Miss-Nomer [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 159
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2007

    Oh my, that spanker is stunning. Not worth that much by a long way, though; I could get a whole bunch of spiffy things from House of Eros for that kind of money.

    1324437117
    atlanta [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 288
    • Joined: 9 Apr 2009

    There's a californian firm sell some lovely large and expensive silicon dildos I'd love to ride.

    1338473520
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2314
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    This stunning toy has just gone on sale. It's so pretty, but very very expensive!

    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/crowned-jewels-silver-diamond-jubilee-vibrator-gift-set/

    1338473608
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2314
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    JakeH wrote:

    It's all about rechargeable toys, strong quality motors and high quality silicone - those are what makes a toy luxury, not its price.

    I'm not sure about rechargeable toys any more as if they break that's it. I rather like removeable motors, and it's even better when the toy can use rechargeable batteries, but having everything built in and not being able to replace it can be a pain... had a few rechargeable toys die on me recently. :-/

    1338475006
    lilley.bubbles [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 11
    • Joined: 31 May 2012

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    This stunning toy has just gone on sale. It's so pretty, but very very expensive!

    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/crowned-jewels-silver-diamond-jubilee-vibrator-gift-set/

    OMG if ur gonna pay £5,212.00 I would want my free delivery lol it doent even look that amzing lol but real dimonds classy

    1338479397
    cheer_up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 329
    • Joined: 9 Mar 2011

    Blimey. I wonder what the Queen thinks about that!

    1338479472
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    lilley.bubbles wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    This stunning toy has just gone on sale. It's so pretty, but very very expensive!

    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/crowned-jewels-silver-diamond-jubilee-vibrator-gift-set/

    OMG if ur gonna pay £5,212.00 I would want my free delivery lol it doent even look that amzing lol but real dimonds classy

    The goldsmith brought it to show us here at Lovehoney and we all thought "nah, how special can it be" but within a minute of holding it and admiring we were all sold (figuratively speaking ).

    1338484369
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2314
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

    lilley.bubbles wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    This stunning toy has just gone on sale. It's so pretty, but very very expensive!

    http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/crowned-jewels-silver-diamond-jubilee-vibrator-gift-set/

    OMG if ur gonna pay £5,212.00 I would want my free delivery lol it doent even look that amzing lol but real dimonds classy

    The goldsmith brought it to show us here at Lovehoney and we all thought "nah, how special can it be" but within a minute of holding it and admiring we were all sold (figuratively speaking ).

    I know, the dimonds are amazing! Some of the best I've ever laid eyes on. Sadly I only got to peak at it before it left to yours, but I so want one. It was a very interesting experience to have at Waterstones... holding it in the middle of the café and no one suspecting a thing. The ring is nice too and I was the first person to try it on ^_^ I feel very lucky that he asked me to come and take a look.

    Oh also he tested me by leaving the bag with me while he popped to the toilet... Now, I could've ran away with it, but that would been very bad, ;-) Damn... I should've taken it... it would've been worth it :-p hehe ;-)

    1466449614
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1577
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    Call me a party pooper, but the coco de mer, love eggs, it's not silicone on them it's cheap nasty red string, sorry but for that price it's shocking. A glass dildo over a 100 pounds, it's the same as the basic ones.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.