• Have you ever given a sex toy as a Christmas present?

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

i always buy my OH something naughty for christmas, some toys or sexy lingerie sometimes both.

no harm in a little extra fun at christmas

Big Dickie [sign in to see picture]

Oh god yes, the mrs gets somethig new every year!! xx

Elle_S [sign in to see picture]

This year for Christmas I have bought my OH a Crystal Fleshlight, the renewer powder too obviously, the tracey cox vibrating cock ring, some see-through boxers (not a sex toy but will lead there), some massage oils and some glow in the dark cock rings - to go with the glow in the dark condoms of course

Miss-Nomer [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, I know I've definitely bought sex toys as presents, I'm not sure if I've bought them as X-mas/Yule gifts, though... I think my boyfriend's first anal vibe might have been an x-mas gift from me (it's hard to remember as his birthday is so close to it). I've received a couple of rabbits for the holidays, that much I remember.

yummybunny [sign in to see picture]

When I was in Uni and shared a house with 4 other girls, they had always been curious and fascinated by my sex toy collection. So when Christmas came around, I put together a "stress-busting box" for each of them, which, among other things contained a pretty bullet vibe. The perfect non-intimidating toy to introduce to beginners, to let them in on what they'd been missing! Well recieved!

Juan [sign in to see picture]

Oh yes, for Xmas, birthday, valentines she always gets some sex toy, erotic game, or sexy lingerie, not sure if its really a present for her or for me though... :-)

Enigma42 [sign in to see picture]

I think my partner would be a bit taken aback if I bought him something toy related for Christmas.

Maybe I'll give it a go next year!

Ginger Ninja Minge [sign in to see picture]

I haven't bought a sex toy for anyone for Christmas as well as any time at all. I am, after all, eighteen and therefore only just able to buy sex toys. I'm thinking of buying my best friend a compact and secretive sex toy for her birthday as we've basically had a massive conversation about sex in general and about our sexuality and suchlike. Felt kinda awkward for me, but I trust her completely and have confidence only in her to talk about literally anything. She knows I've bought myself sex toys, and she displayed an interest herself in sex toys.

I must say that I feel awkward to even give a sex toy. I seem to go along with stereotypes and suchlike in terms of what is the right and wrong thing to do - and I think giving sex toys to anyone would be bad, but nothing generates as much pleasure as a good sex toy! So I am seriously considering buying a sex toy for her soon to introduce her to higher levels of pleasure.

My god, I feel rather weird talking about her in this way...

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

I have one friend that I would be comfortable buying a gift certificate for, but we don't exchange presents. She's a single mum with two kids and I wouldn't want to add to her financial worries this time of year. I'd love to recognize her here and buy her something off of her wish list anonymously though. Then I could treat her without her feeling obligated to give something back.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I got this for my friends Christmas present: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22138

It arrived yesterday, but didn't come with the charger. LH are sending me a charger out today, but I had planned to give her the toy today. Oh well, I'm sure it doesn't matter too much. The toy does look rather good, I might have to get myself one at some point =)

Smoothballs82 [sign in to see picture]

I always like to get the mrs a lil sexy treat for xmas or her bdays. or even if i just feel it. whether it be outfits, vibes or bondage s/n/m gear. this year iv'e got her a death by orgasm bullet, some beaded thongs and a couple of leather outfits :)

also got her friend a big jelly cock to munch on lol

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I got this for my friends Christmas present: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22138

It arrived yesterday, but didn't come with the charger. LH are sending me a charger out today, but I had planned to give her the toy today. Oh well, I'm sure it doesn't matter too much. The toy does look rather good, I might have to get myself one at some point =)

The charger arrived today, and was sent out next day. Sadly I won't see my friend for another week. I've given her the toy, as I wanted her to have something on christmas from me, but have put a note in with the present. I also have put in a bottle of lube and some orgasm gel =)

Was hoping to get my OH something, but I will have to see if I can pick up something in the sales, if I can afford it :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.