• How many sex toys do you have?

acoupleofwankers [sign in to see picture]

It does rather depend on how you count them, but I think between Lucy and I we have about 50 or so. You can check out our list of toys at http://acoupleofwankers.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

This has got me thinking though, how many of your toys would you buy if starting out from scratch again? We have not bought too much absolute rubbish (though there have been a few clangers), but a lot of stuff has just been superceded by something that is just better.

Alex.

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

I have 27 working toys lol I'm s bit of a toy killer at one point I had nearly 70 I do have 4 on the way tho ;-) xxx

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

oh god I need to go count! But what would count as a toy?

Clown Feet [sign in to see picture]

We have quite a collection growing now, which is surprising as we're both pretty shy peeps but together we get a bit more daring :P In fact, it's got to the point where i need to start thinking of finding somewhere else to keep the stuff. Our bedside drawer is stuffed.

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

just reached number 10 this week. who knew a collection could grow so quickly. will have to find a good hiding place for them when i move back home...

kendo [sign in to see picture]

Must be a newbie, just the three.

But they are great fun. :)

Naughty_S [sign in to see picture]

I haven't been buying them long. I have 6 at the moment, i'm looking into getting more though.

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

hmmmmmmmm

aqua rampant rabbit

silicone rampant rabbit

just the ears rampant rabbit

small butt plug, large butt plug

we vibe 3

strap on with 2 dildos

about 4/5 bullets

a twisty vibrator

2 cock rings

anal dildo

an 8 inch willy dildo - that i can't fit in :'(

AND STILL LOTS MORE TO BUY :)

tallgal [sign in to see picture]

got about 25 toys ranging from bullet vibes, double enders, vibes etc, through to full on bondage stuff, also got loads of outfits and sexy underwear

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

I'm still new so I only have 2, a lustfinger and a basic bullet. I only need stuff for me anyway since I don't have a partner.

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Cat Lady wrote:

I'm still new so I only have 2, a lustfinger and a basic bullet. I only need stuff for me anyway since I don't have a partner.

That's no excuse

MissBoo [sign in to see picture]

Only about 5 or 6.. Need more!!

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

That's no excuse

I don't have a job at present and I need to be careful with money because I don't know yet what I'll be doing in the near future. Plus I just moved back to parents' house from uni accommodation so it would be harder to conceal deliveries. Doesn't mean I'm not tempted though!

McChubbin [sign in to see picture]

Holy crap on a cracker! I'm amazed at people saying they've got over ten! O.o

I'm a light weight- I've got just 3: two Ann Summers rabbits , one of which is waterproof but I live at home so I've never gotten a chance to test it. The other is a big pink thing with a bend at the end for stroking your G-Spot.

My third one is a simple 7 inch yellow dildo shaped and textured like a piece of corn on the cob. It's my favorite!

Personally, I've never used them as vibrators as they're all far too noisy but I still get some good use out of them. After browsing this site, however, I'm awefully tempted to add to my small collection. The Inflatable Monster looks intriging.

LoveFool [sign in to see picture]

Rabbit, G-spot vibrator, simple straight slim vibrator, 3 bullets of various colours, finger vibrator, vibrating ring.

Metal cuffs, leather cuffs, leather mask, metal nipple clamps, rubber nipple suction cups.

Leather paddle (sex toy shop), leather whip (sex toy shop), tickle stick (sex toy shop), horse crop (actual horse supplies shop).

So between 8 and 17 depending on what you think counts, plus assorted crotchless underwear*, lubes, lotions and potions of course.

Desperate for some under the bed restraints but none seem long enough to reach under a six foot Super King sized.

*For the wife, not me

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

LoveFool wrote:.

Desperate for some under the bed restraints but none seem long enough to reach under a six foot Super King sized.

just get some ropes and tie them to the bars (thats if you have bars of course)

sashastream [sign in to see picture]

1 vibrator

kegal balls

1 suction dildo

1 double ended dildo

3 anal butt plugs

1 squirting dildo

but so many more I want especially http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5794

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Three bullets

A rocket

Three bunnies

A glass vibrator

A regular vibrator

Three butt plugs

12!!

LoveFool [sign in to see picture]

No, leather sleigh bed so no bars.

All the strap systems I've found advertised seem to be 5' or 6' in length but 6' is enough to go from one side of the matress to the other but not up the sides and then back in far enough to reach (because my wife isn't 6' wide even when spread eagled).

I could do something with the legs and rope, but wanted a quick and simple system that could stay on (though hidden) all the time.

truffle [sign in to see picture]

Oh lets think...

- Silencer
    - Bitty Butt Plug
    - Swoon bullet
    - Bionic bullet cock ring
    - Happy Rabbit
    - Whisper bullet

And I'll soon have

- Beaded anal wand
    - Pocket rocket 2.0
    - G-Whizz

And a sex game. I think that's everything... So far. :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.