• Little advice on an anal toy

Yossii [sign in to see picture]

I'm looking for a little advice on an anal toy for myself pls. (for what it's worth I'm a hetro chap mid 30's and looking for something to get comfy with before I bring my wife in on the whole anal thing)
    I've got a naughty boy but not really gotten on with it (keeps popping out any advice on using it better great fully accepted)
    So I'm looking at a:
    Or a
    Any preference gang ? Like the idea of something I can stick on a surface and ride so to speak.
    Thanks in advance for your time and help

[suspended user]

suspended user

bought the twist and shout for my oh last week it was an upgrade for her ,i tried it out myself and thouhg mm nice soft toy for a beginner so yeah that would be ok for your oh no probs

Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]

I'd go with the second one, it's thicker which is more satisying, but still small enough to suit a beginner. It's also angled so it'll hit all the right spots, and it has some ridges which'll feel more fun as you slide it in and out.

Johnny Roach [sign in to see picture]

I agree with everyone else so far. Definitely go for the twist 'n' shout. The slight curve really helps it hit the right spot and allows for deeper penetration.

Yossii [sign in to see picture]

Thanks gang I've ordered myself a twist and shout looking fed to it arriving !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.