• Bodywand or mia rechargable vibrator

jackie87 [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I wondered if anyone had got either of the above toys and wondered which one is the best? I know there are lots of bodywands so if anyone had got one I would be grateful for your reply on your opinion of it.

I have read the reviews which are good but now it is making a decision on which one to buy.

I would be grateful for your replies.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I have both of these, and they are very different so it depends what you are looking for?

The Mia is small and discreet, very quiet, USB chargeable, lots of speeds and patterns, and vibes can be well directioned.

The bodywand is very different, quite noisey, needs to plug in to be used, has a good scroll wheel for varying speeds but obviously no patterns, and as the head is large it stimulates the whole area as opposed to be being able to precise on your clit.

I love both, but depends what I am fancying which one is use, sometimes I use both, the wand first and then the Mia, both are very, very effective.... so it really is what you are looking for that is the key...

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree, about the only similarity between those two toys is that they both vibrate and they are both external toys.

If you want something small and quiet with a reasonable amount of power, or you like lighter vibrations, then the mia is for you. The mia is great as a toy just to keep on your bedside for a quicky at night or for carrying around with you.

The bodywand is for those that want Power. It's incredibly strong, but with incredible strength comes noise, bulk and the need to be plugged in. It would also be great if you want something as a body massager also.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I second what was said. Both are very good, but Mia is for precise stimulation, bodywand can be used for massages as well as for stimulation, but covers far larger area than the Mia. And it is far louder. The Mia is barely hearable under covers, the Bodywand very far from that. In shared flat like i live, with my housemates always in in the evening, I would never be able to use the Bodywand, but I can easily use the Mia.

Also Mia is great as a travel vibrator, as its small, quiet. Bodywand is erhm not . So I would say you should take time, maybe a day, and think of what you are after and in what situations you will be using your new toy.

Suzi [sign in to see picture]

Think you have all the info now Jackie!

Like everyone says, there's a world of difference between the two. Remember that you can get a rechargeable wand which is what I have, so the lead doesn't have to be a problem. The charge lasts for ages. Another factor to remember is if it's just for your own use or will someone else be using it on you?

The wand is great if someone else is using it because it's so big - they can hardly fail to hit the spot even if they're not sure where the spot is!

It really boils down whether you like seriously strong vibrations, if you do go for the wand as long as the noise isn't a problem.

jackie87 [sign in to see picture]

I will use it on my own as well as with my boyfriend.

But still trying to make a decision on which one to purchase.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Get one now and the other when you have the money again. I also like diversity in my collection, although I dont have a wand there, yet, mainly as they tend to be loud and in shared flat thats not the best toy, especially as my room is in the middle of the other 2.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.