• Lube advice

Sparks92 [sign in to see picture]

i have just got my first butt plug and got Durex Play Feel Lube 100ml with my points. is this lube ok/any good for anal?

SiaSaylor [sign in to see picture]

Hi Sparks,

The lube should be fine, just make sure to use quite a bit. If you plan to do quite a bit of anal play, or go to something bigger, I very much recommend getting an anal-specific lubricant, as these are thicker and will ensure maximum protection against 'doing yourself damage'. The Play Feel lube in particular is quite thin and runny in my experience (compared to popular lubes like Sliquid and Liquid Silk) so I wouldn't call it ideal for anal, but for smaller toys, it should certainly get the job done :)

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Everybody has their own favourite for anal. I personally like a silicon lube like Pjur or Eros, I find that water-based lubes dry up too quickly unless you can use them in vast quantities.

blondes_have_more_fun [sign in to see picture]

I can highly recommend Maximus. You can get a small bottle (50ml) to try and a large bottle if you like it. I was really scared of trying butt plugs, although I really wanted to, but Maximus made it so easy.

Sparks92 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all the advice. the Durex worked well and i had no problems :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.