• Powerful bullet for cock ring

dude1 [sign in to see picture]

Hi

Wheres the best best to get a replacement bullet which is more powerful than the default one for my Tracey Cox Supersex Silicone Love Ring?

thanks

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

it does depend on how stretchy the ring is and how big the original bullet is. Maybe one of the Tracey Cox bullets? I sometimes use the Pin Ups bullet with one of our cock rings and it does work great. Same with the We Vibe Tango, but that one is far more pricey.

dude1 [sign in to see picture]

Camilla wrote:

Give up on the thing and get a wand massager!

Which one is reccomended? how good are those things? Will I become obsolete?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Wands are used for external stimulation, you can use it on your partner to stimulate her. They are good, but unlike a cock ring, they cannot be used during intercourse for genital stimulation, or I doubt they can because of the size of most. They tend to be big, sometimes you need to plug them into the socket, as is the case with the highly rated Bodywand. But they are very powerful, can be easily used as body massagers, but if you are looking for something to use during intercourse, a bullet/cockring is better for that.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.