• Vibra Exciter...... Doesn't give me the buzz!?!?

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney VibraExciter Mobile Phone Vibrator&reviewpage=1

Brought this product when it was on special but when ever I text or call it does NOTHING!!!! I feel like im sitting in limbo waiting for a toy that doesn't seem to live up to its star rating!!

I have an iphone - would this be why?

Any advice?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I think it vibrates when you receive calls/texts, not when you send them or call people. Does it start vibrating when you receive them? or nothing even then?

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Hi Chels,

I vaguely remember a thread on this or similar before but have had a quick look and can't find it, but I'm about to dash to work, but am sure it said that for it to work it had to be on the GSM network not 3G, so maybe this is why yours isn't working? However I could have got that coimpletely wrong....

Can you switch the iPhone to GSM only and see if that works?

But as my answer is unreliable, I'd try the Lh live chat and see if they have a better answer? Chances are if it is an problem related to iPhones someone will have already been in touch with them?

Wish I could find the thread, sorry.... Hope it gets sorted x

jass [sign in to see picture]

I have it and also have an iPhone, try switching off your 3G go to settings, general settings, enable 3G then try it. LH tested it for me before I bought it as I'd heard it wouldn't work with an iphone and they got it to work just fine but I find I need to turn the 3G off. Hope this helps

ohhh i turned the 3G off and it worked with sending.... now see if it works with receiveing!

Ginger Ninja Minge [sign in to see picture]

Oh, cool. Glad it's working. Sounds like a very kinky toy: your friends are pleasuring you and they don't even know it! Such good friendship...

brings friendships to a new level!! all i need now is some sexy photos.... wonder if they'll oblige!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.