• Remote control vibes what's best

Brown eyed girl [sign in to see picture]

I bin thinking about getting a remote control vibe but don't kno which one good i looked at the ten function egg looked good and the vibra exciter looks fun and different the jack rabbit looked ok had good reviews also the bang bang bunny looked interesting and the tulip can anyone suggest good one thanks

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

I think the vibra excitor would be your best bet - depending how sensitive you are down below. If you're ultra sensitive the the fresh egg maybe worth it BUT it has a nasty 'sting' in it's tail concerning where the cord attaches to the egg (trust me, I know!!). The vibra exciter works really well and picks up signals from other nearby mobile phones. not just your own!! It will be audible tho if u plan on wearing it out and about. I dont know about the others you've mentioned as I have no experience of them. Good luck in choosing what you want and have fun!

D69x :-)

sharry [sign in to see picture]

I've only tried this remote vibe, a new one from Lelo. Here's my review

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22513

It's a bit on the pricey side but it's really novel and got good reactions.

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

WOW! that looks WELL amazing!!! When I have some spare £ then I'll defo consider that 1!! Nice 1 Sharry!!

:-)D69x

totallylamb [sign in to see picture]

sharry wrote:

I've only tried this remote vibe, a new one from Lelo. Here's my review

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22513

It's a bit on the pricey side but it's really novel and got good reactions.

The first remote controlled product I tried was also from Lelo - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22514

It is also very pricey but it was so simple to use and has so many possibilities! It gave a whole new meaning to remote controlled toys! Although it is more of a couples toy than a vibe, but as it is very similar to the product sharry posed I can imagine that being amazing too!

x x x

sharry [sign in to see picture]

I really liked the vibe, the only problem was that the egg stoped working a couple of times for some reason, it's something that a couple of other people had a problem with.

totallylamb [sign in to see picture]

sharry wrote:

I really liked the vibe, the only problem was that the egg stoped working a couple of times for some reason, it's something that a couple of other people had a problem with.

Yes I had that problem with the Lelo Insignia Tiano. I just thought it was due to my boyfriend putting too much pressure on it though!

x x x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.