• Male Chastity Device - Question.

Simon78 [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone know of a male chastity device that is designed to allow erection but deny access to it? I've tried for a while to find one but can't.

My wife loves making me hard and leaving me hanging (or standing lol). She can't be the only woman in the world that thinks that's fun, can she?

Simon78 [sign in to see picture]

Maybe not the answer I wanted but quick and well-explained. You are a helpful lot round here, I must say.

EskimoKisser [sign in to see picture]

you always have the possibility of a hollow strap on, one hollow enough to fit you.

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

We have played around with a couple of chastity devices and it is interesting to have an erection (or as much of one as the device allows) - certainly not a comfortable experience but as part of foreplay interesting nevertheless. Basically, the chastity device arranges a tug of war between your balls holding it back and your erection driving it forward.

As for allowing a fairly unrestricted erection inside the device there was a cage made that would fit on the CB3000 rings that projected straight out and was intended to allow it to be used as a dildo with the wearer trapped inside. Unfortunately, I can find no sign of it on the web any more so I guess the manufacturer has given up.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.