• Need a super powerful clit stimulator - Help Please - Desperate

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

The most powerful around is the Hitachi Magic Wand. It plugs in and the wire is a nuisance.

My partner finds it too powerful actually and says that the force of the vibrations makes her feel numb. But she does like it when I use it for massaging her. I also use it. I insert a butt plug and hold it against the end of the plug. Unique sensations guaranteed. I have in the past inserted the head in my anus. But if you do this you should cover the head with a high strength condom to stop any muck from possibly getting into the works.

Starapple [sign in to see picture]

OK, so I will look at these body wands.

But from all those wands, which one is better? The Hitachi or the Bodywand Magic Wand?

What about the rechargeable 7 speed wand. Its supposed to be quiet, but does that mean it will be less powerful?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Starapple wrote:

OK, so I will look at these body wands.

But from all those wands, which one is better? The Hitachi or the Bodywand Magic Wand?

LH does not stock the Hitachi wand, only the Bodywand. The Bodywand has more speeds, the Hitachi has 2 I believe.

Oliber [sign in to see picture]

I'll put forward a vote for the Colt Turbo Egg (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13155), the high is about the same as most others top speed; but we've not used one of the Ammo style ones for a long while!

The full Hitachi comes with two settings. One for variable speed, you have to twiddle a knob on a separate box and the other setting gives you fairly powerful and very powerful.

I got myself the Body wand. Lets see what it will be like. Should arrive on Saturday.

Starapple wrote:

I got myself the Body wand. Lets see what it will be like. Should arrive on Saturday.

Only if you requested the specific day delivery, in most cases its 1 day, 2 at max

I did, wanted it to come on a Saturday when I am here. Dont fancy having to go to the post office to pick it up.

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

it all comes in plain packaging from Lovehoney, no-one will know :)

@ CurlyCW

Hahahahahaha... its not that. Our local post office is too far away and only has parking for 2 cars and many moons ago I picked up a ticket for stopping to wait for a space to get free. So I try not to get stuff sent there if possible. My neigbors would take it if they were in, but we all work.

I know its sent in a brown box. This is my second order.

ChoccyHobNob [sign in to see picture]

As others have said, the pocket rockets are always good. It's not that they are the most powerful, they just have a far more thuddy rather than buzzy vibe.

I have a Hitachi Magic Wand, hands down the most powerful vibrator I've ever used, I only ever need to use it on the lowest setting, again this is far more thuddy than the higher speeds which tend to be very buzzy. In my experience, thuddier vibes produce more powerful and faster orgasms in women than the higher frequency ones. The highest setting on the Hitachi is so high it can be too intense (not in a good way) and can even make you feel numb if you use it too long.

As for 'addons' if you search ebay for Hitachi Magic Wand you will find all sorts of interesting things to stick on the end of it, most of these do allow insertion. I have a few of them and they are pretty good, the vibrations travel down the inserted bit quite well and the head of the wand sits nicely on the head of the clit. I think they should fit most of the cordless and rechargable wand vibes that are available in the UK, but you would need to check first.

Well the order came today. I tied the magic wand on my hand, its the wrong time of the month to be using it anywhere else. It feels powerful, but have to wait.....

Too bad the G spot massager head was sold out. Have to wait for that.

I also got the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15594 now that is interesting, cannot wait.

I just put in my third order, mainly to get the free toy. Bought lots of random stuff for the man to get him more into the mood. As if he needed it.... Not really but I like to see him squirm and try to get his hands on me and tease him mindless.....

atlanta wrote:

The most powerful around is the Hitachi Magic Wand. It plugs in and the wire is a nuisance.

My partner finds it too powerful actually and says that the force of the vibrations makes her feel numb. But she does like it when I use it for massaging her. I also use it. I insert a butt plug and hold it against the end of the plug. Unique sensations guaranteed. I have in the past inserted the head in my anus. But if you do this you should cover the head with a high strength condom to stop any muck from possibly getting into the works.

Sorry for bringing this up again. We have had this toy for just over a year now and now it's gone phut. I was able to repair it once, but the second time trying to repair it was a failure.

Although extremely satisfying in terms of vibrations, the quality and build are below par. Look for something with a bit more lasting power.

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

i just got the we-vibe salsa on lovehoney's deal of the day- now that is a very powerful clit vibe! and it's rechargeable too- am very impressed with it so far

katmiaow wrote:

i just got the we-vibe salsa on lovehoney's deal of the day- now that is a very powerful clit vibe! and it's rechargeable too- am very impressed with it so far

Reminds me how is the Zini Seed? wish I could read a review, although currently not looking for a new vibe, but ordered some ceramic and glass dildos

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

the zini seed- well it turned out that it was faulty so i sent it back to lovehoney. then it was out of stock so i had to have a refund which was disappointing as it was such a pretty toy and on special offer so i can't even buy another when it comes back into stock because it's very expensive!

still- got the we-vibe on deal of the day the other day and it's waaay more powerful!

I have the Tango, so I know how powerful it is.

Oh pity... I really wish to see a review of that toy. Been lusting after it, but then I have the Siri and cannot justify it. Not yet. Maybe if it gets on offer again

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

HI STARAPPLE, U NEED A LELO LILY - BLOOMING MARVELOUS! And rechargeable to boot. I need intense powerful vibes to clit and this has it, plus some very nice patterns too. It feels gorgeous too. Xpensive but worth it.

For g-spot hunting a naomi tang vibe works (but not for sale at Lh anymore) something with patterns is always nice. I can also recommend the Rends R1 controller (with free bullet) and Rends Predator wand for g-spotting, really really niiiice power and lotsa variety in intensity and patterns!! Sorry I can't be of more help on that front, I pretty much prefer dildos now (decent shaped realistic and with my Lily or my mains bodywand I can feel the vibes rite thru!!!) - or my OH but he's not always arnd when I need him!!!

Have fun whatever you go for :-)D69x

Brown eyed girl [sign in to see picture]

I find the pocket rocket powerful and the Icescream good and powerful multi speed and quiet

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.