• Anal Advice

KinkyKev [sign in to see picture]

Since splitting with my partner I haven't been able to find my anal beads and I am definitely missing dressing up in my lingerie and having my beads in my bum. So the question is: I haven't had toys up my bum for 6 months so what would people advise? Should I start off small and get my bum used to being full and open again? Or should I go for the kill lol? Just haven't gone this long before and don't want to injure myself.

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

hi kev i would start small and see how it goes, and use loads of quality lube

xGGx

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

While it would be best to start small and work up However, if this isn't an option with the available toys I think you can certainly give it a try. I reckon that the ability to accept a certain size of toy is more a matter of training your mind and anus to relax enough rather than a major physiological stretching. Given that it's a matter of you inserting a toy yourself I think you are much less likely to do yourself an injury than you would be if, after a long lay-off, someone else was driving the toy.

So, as long as it's a toy you have accommodated before and you go slowly on the insertion with lots of lube and stop if it starts to hurt you should be OK.

KinkyKev [sign in to see picture]

I once had a lube I bought from my local sex shop which was in a black bottle can't remember name! Does anyone have any decent suggestions for lube and toys from LH?

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

Well, for making toys really slick for easy insertion Liquid Silk is good. Being water-based it does dry out after a while (which is why we use a combination of LS and a silicone as the latter are great for staying power)

[suspended user]

suspended user

lube ,lube and more lube slips in nice and easy then

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Good recommendation Gyrator, hubby & I really rate liquid silk, our favourite lube.

However if we're ever using toys anally, we use this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13084 it's a bit thicker than liquid silk which means it clings to the toy nicely - and even though it's water-based it stays moist for ages.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.