• Girles how big a girth is too big?

    1315565113
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2171
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    sharry wrote:

    Laveila wrote:

    sharry wrote:

    Laveila wrote:

    erh.. look at these

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2473#videos

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4761

    *her legs are firmly crossed*

    10 INCHES!!!! No way!

    I found also 11... want to see?

    Go on then....

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7238

    Look at the video

    1315565780
    MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 4 Sep 2011

    Girls all i can say is I would give it my best shot! *wheres the lube!*

    seriously though the lengths are obsen

    what scares me is that people claim they take these up the bum. Now that would be OWWWCH

    1315566039
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2171
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    MsGirth2011 wrote:

    Girls all i can say is I would give it my best shot! *wheres the lube!*

    seriously though the lengths are obsen

    what scares me is that people claim they take these up the bum. Now that would be OWWWCH

    Have a look here heheh http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/oversized-anal-toys/

    And especially at this one! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17541

    Or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8915

    1315566248
    crag630 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 160
    • Joined: 7 Oct 2010
    1315570271
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1214
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    Laveila wrote:

    sharry wrote:

    Laveila wrote:

    sharry wrote:

    Laveila wrote:

    erh.. look at these

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2473#videos

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4761

    *her legs are firmly crossed*

    10 INCHES!!!! No way!

    I found also 11... want to see?

    Go on then....

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7238

    Look at the video

    no, no and no, my legs are crossed and my eyes cant beleive what im seeing

    1315570411
    rach74 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1214
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2010

    Or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8915

    19" circumfrence and 17" long

    lavelia stop it lol,

    1315577441
    Ginger Ninja Minge [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 195
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2011

    Love how this thread went from what girth is too big to finding the biggest dildo.

    I must say that a woman using a toy as big as that is a massive torn off for me. Just think how loose a woman would be after using that beast!!! Anything that doesn't fit into one's mouth is just too big.

    1315580368
    jass [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 113
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2011

    Some of those porn shots with these whoppers have got to be photoshopped right? I mean 19" circumference I'm thinking how big a babies head is and thats not far off! Hormones help relax to enable a head to pass through but thy're not there for a dildo are they. A one off maybe but I could only see long term trouble with regular use, having worked in that area I guess I see the other side to it! Be careful

    1315650147
    MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 4 Sep 2011

    Laveila wrote:

    MsGirth2011 wrote:

    Girls all i can say is I would give it my best shot! *wheres the lube!*

    seriously though the lengths are obsen

    what scares me is that people claim they take these up the bum. Now that would be OWWWCH

    Have a look here heheh http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/oversized-anal-toys/

    And especially at this one! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17541

    Or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8915

    lol I'm looking at those and seeing virgin challenge! (has happy face on) Just emailed that link to F*ck Buddy saying i want to tray and mount the middle one and he said not before i have you!

    I'm happy with my tiny little butt plug!

    1315650598
    MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 4 Sep 2011

    Ginger Ninja Minge wrote:

    Love how this thread went from what girth is too big to finding the biggest dildo.

    I must say that a woman using a toy as big as that is a massive torn off for me. Just think how loose a woman would be after using that beast!!! Anything that doesn't fit into one's mouth is just too big.

    I have excellent pelvic floor muscles. my F*ck buddy is a BIG boy and when used together its post intercourse (being over 45 if the jobs been done properly he only gets 1 decent erection) he loves to see me take them and see and hear my pleasure its a mutual turn on.

    I'm more than happy to keep to average most of the time on my own but i have also enjoyed full days in bed working up to my bigger friend.

    Its nice to hear a male perspective

    1315650829
    MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 4 Sep 2011

    jass wrote:

    Some of those porn shots with these whoppers have got to be photoshopped right? I mean 19" circumference I'm thinking how big a babies head is and thats not far off! Hormones help relax to enable a head to pass through but thy're not there for a dildo are they. A one off maybe but I could only see long term trouble with regular use, having worked in that area I guess I see the other side to it! Be careful

    Don't worry jass never do anything that hurts have good Pelvic floor muscle excersie routien and v v relaxed and well lubicated.

    1315908010
    Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 367
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2011

    Ive just come across this thread and read all the posts, unlike me to read from start to finish (only normally read the last page of posts to get the general jist of things) but OMG this made for curious reading!

    I even went as far as looking at all the links.........

    All I can say is my bum is firmly clenched and my legs r well and truly crossed! Jeez the size of those things!!!! I struggle taking anything to big - more than happy with a 5/5.5" circumference..... that more than fills me up!

    I guess each to their own x

    1315908280
    man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 253
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2010

    my oh thought my 5.5 was more than a enough and the new 6.5" toy was never going there but she has just eaten it for breakfast

    1315909429
    Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 367
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2011

    man of pleasure wrote:

    my oh thought my 5.5 was more than a enough and the new 6.5" toy was never going there but she has just eaten it for breakfast

    Ive tried a bigger toy and sadly no.... i was met with only pain and so after several tries ive given up. Man of pleasure i love ur breakfast analogy

    1315910362
    man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 253
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2010

    and it also does other extra things now she can take it

    1315949144
    Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 367
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2011

    man of pleasure wrote:

    and it also does other extra things now she can take it

    How intriguing - did u look at some of the ones the ladies put up the links to??? They r just scary

    1315953455
    MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 4 Sep 2011

    man of pleasure wrote:

    my oh thought my 5.5 was more than a enough and the new 6.5" toy was never going there but she has just eaten it for breakfast

    She sounds like my type of lady

    1316188379
    MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 165
    • Joined: 4 Sep 2011

    Camilla a "fast fucking with a really thick cock" is my idea of heaven but each to their own ;)

    1316189444
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1006
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    Hi Ms Girth, ever watched yourself taken from behind in a mirror? Maybe with the curtains open. Of course if you think this smacks of perversion there is no obligation to answer - ha ha!!

    1316374728
    Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 367
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2011

    tallboy247 wrote:

    Hi Ms Girth, ever watched yourself taken from behind in a mirror? Maybe with the curtains open. Of course if you think this smacks of perversion there is no obligation to answer - ha ha!!

    A very polite but very dirty post lol..... x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.