• Tracey Cox Supersex Toner Balls - opinions please

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Laveila wrote:

I love the look of this system too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20747

I love it! I'm not as consistant with my exercising as I should be, and it's awesome to be able to go up or down to suit what I'm good for accounting for that, as well as how long I'd be wearing them and what activities I'd be up to. Great to have the options.

The 106 is a definite leap, but I'll still dabble with it when it's just in the house and for short bursts. Kinda handy, as I'd never be able to justify buying one that weight/size alone, but when it's part of the set, leaving it sit for a week or two doesn't feel as wasteful.

I went for the Lelo to give me some flexibility too, but it does not go near close to the last one, but about the second Ami, but I am new to balls, been at it for about month and half really... Before only without anything and to be honest even with that I did find it bit challenging to hold them in me! its more difficult and its constant. And the second Ami is bit smaller, so I am not sure I am ready for such challenge. Feeling bit bad, considering how many women here can hold them without any efford, but I did weaken my muscles a bit, as I often carry heavy stuff and do very heavy manual work as an archaeologist, even for like 10hours a day carrying heavy loads, especially in the summer, but sometimes during other months too, for years and years... So I need to work my way up

pyjamaparty wrote:

Silly question maybe, but am I right to assume that all of these can help with strengthening pelvic floor as in bladder control?!

Something to think about for the future you understand!

Yep,they can. And if you are doing lot of heavy manual work like I do you can run into those problems even when not that old and the regular Kegels without anything were not as much helping, the balls in are much better!

pyjamaparty [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

pyjamaparty wrote:

Silly question maybe, but am I right to assume that all of these can help with strengthening pelvic floor as in bladder control?!

Yep,they can. And if you are doing lot of heavy manual work like I do you can run into those problems even when not that old and the regular Kegels without anything were not as much helping, the balls in are much better!

I'd better buy some then, coz my pelvic floor knows it's had two children and thinks it's older than it really is! Weirdly, I get compliments about the tightness and muscle control during sex, but when it matters I dont seem to be able to keep the right bits tight IYKWIM!!! (Sorry TMI me thinks!)

pyjamaparty wrote:

Laveila wrote:

pyjamaparty wrote:

I'd better buy some then, coz my pelvic floor knows it's had two children and thinks it's older than it really is! Weirdly, I get compliments about the tightness and muscle control during sex, but when it matters I dont seem to be able to keep the right bits tight IYKWIM!!! (Sorry TMI me thinks!)

Not sure what is weird about tighness and muscle control. You can have those even without using Kegel exercisers. And it is possible you will not run into problems, some women never do, even without doing them. Not sure what it really depends on.

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Am I meant to be able to feel them inside me? I don't feel anything at all... maybe the very occassional kind of thud-feeling. That might be them moving around? But I was expecting to feel constant movement when I'm walking.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.