• Which Wand?

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

Nymeria wrote:

Nymeria wrote:

Hm, I got the curved wand a while back from here (now discontiued). Is it bad that I've not opened it yet and only found it clearing through my bedroom...?

I've not tried one yet so will be nice to give a view on it when I have.

Update on this- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9748

I LOVE it. It has a deep powerful rumbling sort of vibration. I have definitely been missing out before trying it out. Anyone who is deciding on whether to splash out on a wand I really recommend trying it! Nothing comes close to that sort of stimulation. It's too big for internal stimulation but perfect for body massages and clitoral stimulation. You can also buy attachments. Here's the buying guide for the attachments to see if they fit- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/magic-wand-vibrator-attachments-fitting-guide/

As you can probably tell from my review I loved it too

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9748&reviewid=43412#customer_reviews

I have three wands now, the Contour, the Bodywand and my newest baby: the Large Lelo Smartwand.

I think I might be addicted to wands...

J+J [sign in to see picture]

Reading through this, I am still a bit unsure.

Lovehoney mains wand - £50

Bodywand - £60

Which should I spend my money on? They both seem very alike with similar reviews?

Strange Days [sign in to see picture]

OK. I think these are actually the same - just different colours.
    Look closely at the pictures:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21234

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

They are very similar.

The Bodywand arrived at LH first - I bought one - its Fab!!! The LH version arrived later.

Try the LH one for £10 less - you could always return it....

[suspended user]

suspended user

I've just purchased a Body Wand and I think it's crap! a re chargable one at that. It is without a doubt going back to where I purchased it.

Is the Lelo body wand as good as they say? cos they also said like here that the Body wand should have been mind blowing too!! Not for me is isn't! I want strong vibes, quietness and muiti speeds. Any suggestions? thank you.

Tomorrow is my day to purchase...

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Ozz, have you looked at the Lovehoney Desire rechargeable wand, the wife purchased one, and absolutely loves it, with it's numerous speed settings and vibrations, also due to some ingenious seal over the charging point it's waterproof. She's had it in the shower with us, and no problems, also with having no cable it can be used outside, we've used it in the car a few times, either together or on her own.
    It's a bit pricey but it's well worth the money, check it out. :))

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks Rimmer, will take a looky. Don't care about cost, it's a real investment of me! Plus I need to marry her if she's that good haha

Outside and shower using it sounds heavenly! :)

FirstTimeLovers [sign in to see picture]

We're looknig to get our first wand but don't really know where to start. As students in shared properties we need something that isnt very loud. Have to say we've looked on other sites for ideas and all we're learned is how rubbish others are in terms of returns policy, no one comes close to Lovehoney.

We'll be keeping a close eye here, hopefully some more good suggestions

Ozz wrote:

Thanks Rimmer, will take a looky. Don't care about cost, it's a real investment of me! Plus I need to marry her if she's that good haha

Well Corinne did you decide on what wand you're going to purchase yet? x

Steve

VR [sign in to see picture]

Can I jump in and ask a question?

I suffer with muscle pain and am looking at bodywands with interest as I can use them for sex and non-sex purposes.

Which one would you all go for?

[suspended user]

suspended user

VR wrote:

I suffer with muscle pain and am looking at bodywands with interest as I can use them for sex and non-sex purposes.

In all honesty after suffering for years from pain deep n the muscles, you really need an infrared one. Not a body wand! They're for relaxng or pleasure! not pain. They will not serve the purpose one bit.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Rimmer57 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Steve

Hi Steve,

I got the Lelo big one, plus the one you suggested! greedy girl. Thnks for your help x, sad to see you're the only one who posted here! Shame :(

He's charged up and ready for action, the Desire on order :) Got a beautiful discount code from someone here too, not sure she wants me saying her name so I won't bless her! xx

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

The Lovehoney FSOG is pretty good .Used it tonight to give my Mrs A clit orgasm. It's also one of the quietest wands that you won't hear.

[suspended user]

suspended user

mysteron wrote:

The Lovehoney FSOG is pretty good .Used it tonight to give my Mrs A clit orgasm. It's also one of the quietest wands that you won't hear.

All bought what I wanted today hun, but thanks anyway x

VR [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

VR wrote:

In all honesty after suffering for years from pain deep n the muscles, you really need an infrared one. Not a body wand! They're for relaxng or pleasure! not pain. They will not serve the purpose one bit.

Thanks, Ozz.

Do you have any recs for an infra red one please?

[suspended user]

suspended user

VR wrote:

Ozz wrote:

VR wrote:

Thanks, Ozz.

Do you have any recs for an infra red one please?

Beper I think it's called is meant to be good! Ho medics too x

Ozz wrote:

Rimmer57 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Steve

Hi Steve,

I got the Lelo big one, plus the one you suggested! greedy girl. Thnks for your help x, sad to see you're the only one who posted here! Shame :(

He's charged up and ready for action, the Desire on order :) Got a beautiful discount code from someone here too, not sure she wants me saying her name so I won't bless her! xx

Oh Lucky you, its nice when you can get a ggod discount. Well I hope, you get as much enjoyment out of it as my OH does Corinne, no matter where you use it. You'll have to let us all know how you get on with them. ENJOY!!!! XX

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

After convincing someone else to buy one of the Lovehoney Deluxe Black Magic Wands during the Black Friday sales i went and got one myself.

My Power Play gspot toy is having to be return because it's faulty so I have decided to look for a wand attachment instead and hopefully benefit from the additional power.

Does anyone have any attachment they can recommend? I like the look of thr Bodywand G-Spot Magic Wand Attachment but im struggling to see if it will fit.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I want to know this too NaughtyNerd as we got it too and I'm so excited for the postman tomorrow. It will kill me to have to wait until the evening to give it a go as I've got workmen coming in the morning too and they are going to be here all day. Terrible timing 😐

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I want to know this too NaughtyNerd as we got it too and I'm so excited for the postman tomorrow. It will kill me to have to wait until the evening to give it a go as I've got workmen coming in the morning too and they are going to be here all day. Terrible timing 😐

I can't wait to try it out.

You could blame the noise on the workmen!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.