• Which Wand?

HellsBells72 [sign in to see picture]

Taps foot knowing that the postman won't be back until tomorrow

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Having tried out the body wand, the only critical thing I can be about is that the scroll wheel is a little too easy to scroll. Other than that it's a lot better than the 7 speed rechargable.

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

Just to be different, i have the Tracey Cox one - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18123 - i haven't ever tried anything so powerful before and i didn't want to fork out on a rechargeable one if i didn't like it. The strength of the vibrations in this one absolutely blew my mind! It's definitely one to use when you have the house to yourself though, it's loud enough to kill the mood a bit but wow, instant orgasms every time.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

I ruled out Tracey Cox for being battery powered. Sure, it's going to be strong when the batteries are fresh, but when then they'll go down in power as the battery gets used up. And then there's the extra money spend on batteries. I'd rather have a mains or rechargeable.

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Agreed, I prefer not to deal with dying batteries whenever possible! Very annoying!

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

They stopped selling them in the UK and Europe, anyones that are here are either illegally here or copies. As they are US based, so is the voltage which is different to the UK and unsafe to use in the UK, even with an adapter.

They are also very overpriced for what they are.

Nonsense, if the adapter has a transformer built in (which is what mine was supplied with), they're perfectly safe to use!

Can I ask anyone thats tried, how do these newer wands compare in power to the original?

Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]

sxe_couple21 wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

They stopped selling them in the UK and Europe, anyones that are here are either illegally here or copies. As they are US based, so is the voltage which is different to the UK and unsafe to use in the UK, even with an adapter.

They are also very overpriced for what they are.

Nonsense, if the adapter has a transformer built in (which is what mine was supplied with), they're perfectly safe to use!

Can I ask anyone thats tried, how do these newer wands compare in power to the original?

Actually, being 110v the US voltage wands are probably safer than one designed for 240v operation. Industrial power tools are often 110v for this very reason.

Having said that, these days it should be possible to make a cordless wand that knocks your socks off for ages. Just look at cordless sanders - they can get paint off never mind a woman 8-)= They are cheap too!

Well

I've stopped tapping my foot, the postman arrived at 8.20am.

Got the kids off to school and pre-school, came home and did some research and OMFG!!!!!!

Where has this been all my life? Seriously - when you leave school you should get one of these with a handshake.

I've reviewed them, but they're not live yet (the wand and the attachment) but I'm very satisfied this evening.

Still need a man though - Anyone know anyone single, between 34-43, handsome, doesn't mind that I'm curvacious as opposed to a skinnymalink, doesn't mind that I love toys and watching women get off, and within 50 miles of Swindon? Please please please man fairy - help me. Pray for me x

Reviews are live

Bodywand Magic Wand Vibrator with Exclusive UK Plug&reviewid=35962#customer_reviews

Wand Essentials G-Tip Attachment&reviewid=35963#customer_reviews

hope this helps

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

My Hitachi Magic Wand broke down irreparably today.

At about a £ 100 for the full version I would have expected it to have lasted longer than a year with infrequent use.

No more Hitachis for me. Shame though. It provided great stimulation.

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

Bodywand with 3 teez attachment is what I have - only used occ but agree with everyone who's posted that has 1 - effing mind blowing!!! And no bad as a massarger too!! Glad you like yours HB72 :-)

D69x

mistresslucille [sign in to see picture]

I'll put this here because it seems pointless to start another thread to discuss wands s'more!

I've been thinking about getting a (battery) wand recently because my sex life needs a bit more oomph injecting into it - medication is interfering with my sensitivity etc. and my trusty little Ladyfinger just isn't hitting the spot anymore! It's between the Tracey Cox 7 Function wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18123 and the Lovehoney Mini Magic Wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097.

Any thoughts? My main concern is the difference in sizes. Do people find the bigger or the smaller heads better? I've only ever used mini vibes so need advice as to what is best!

K&J [sign in to see picture]

I'm looking to buy one, so confused :(

Is the low setting on the LH wand, does it still have very strong vibrations

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Hm, I got the curved wand a while back from here (now discontiued). Is it bad that I've not opened it yet and only found it clearing through my bedroom...?

I've not tried one yet so will be nice to give a view on it when I have.

Will love to see a video with the top wands side by side and comparing power, sizes etc for people to make an informed choice.

K&J wrote:

I'm looking to buy one, so confused :(

Hiya, perhaps this link could help you decide- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464#videos

The second video gives you a comparison between the standard Lovehoney wand and the Deluxe.

I went for the deluxe one, I also got a free attachment :)

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

I prefer the original wand, although it's a big thing, it hits all the right spots!

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

My OH recently got a humdinger from here and loves it! She has the most intense orgasms ever with it! Just another option for those unsure.

Nymeria wrote:

Hm, I got the curved wand a while back from here (now discontiued). Is it bad that I've not opened it yet and only found it clearing through my bedroom...?

I've not tried one yet so will be nice to give a view on it when I have.

Update on this- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9748

I LOVE it. It has a deep powerful rumbling sort of vibration. I have definitely been missing out before trying it out. Anyone who is deciding on whether to splash out on a wand I really recommend trying it! Nothing comes close to that sort of stimulation. It's too big for internal stimulation but perfect for body massages and clitoral stimulation. You can also buy attachments. Here's the buying guide for the attachments to see if they fit- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/magic-wand-vibrator-attachments-fitting-guide/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.