• Penis like Dildo

Michael29 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I would really appreciate some advice. I’d love to use a dildo with my wife to spice up our sex life (the visual aspect of another ‘penis’ entering her vagina). We purchased a couple already and tried them together, but my wife says that they are just ‘cold and hard’ and she gets no pleasure from them and ‘wants the real thing’ instead. I’d hate to give up on this as yet and wondered if anyone had any advice on this. Have other ladies initially found dildo’s ‘cold and hard’ but after perseverance enjoyed them? Is there any way to make a certain model of dildo warm, so that it appears like a real penis? Is there a certain model of dildo that someone could recommend that’s firm but not rock hard etc. Thanks very much
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Hi Michael29, have you had a look at these realistic dildos that are also made from realistic-feel material?

Realistic often means the shape, even though they could be purple and glittery! A realistic feel material will feel more like real skin than a plastic realistic dildo. You can always run the dildo under warm water to bring it up to body temperature before use. One thing to bear in mind is that they do need a bit of extra care but there's a guide on How to Look After Realistic Feel Sex Toys.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

If you have a little more money to spend and she doesn't mind a bit of girth, I cannot recommend the Tantus Adam enough. It's made of a duel density silicone, so it is firmer on the inside with a soft squishy outer covering, and since it's silicone it's really easy to take care off. You can even boil it. When I get the time, the Adam is getting a glowing review.

With any material, so long as the toy is waterproof, leaving it in a bowl of warm water or running it under a tap can make a huge difference.

RebeccaT [sign in to see picture]

I've just bought a "Satiny Seducer" and it's amazingly life like. It has that slight squidginess whilst still being hard. I paid £40 for it but have since seen it online for a little as £25 on offer. I really do recommend it.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Pixieking wrote:

If you have a little more money to spend and she doesn't mind a bit of girth, I cannot recommend the Tantus Adam enough. It's made of a duel density silicone, so it is firmer on the inside with a soft squishy outer covering, and since it's silicone it's really easy to take care off. You can even boil it. When I get the time, the Adam is getting a glowing review.

With any material, so long as the toy is waterproof, leaving it in a bowl of warm water or running it under a tap can make a huge difference.

The Tantus Adam is great, I wrote a review for it here: http://nymphomaniacness.blogspot.com/2011/08/tantus-adam-02-dildo.html

The Tantus Adam is a really great toy, I would recommend them. You can warm most silicone toys in warm water or under a warm tap, this will make them feel more real.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Nothing feels entirely like the real thing. But you might look at some of the silicon toys as these are warm to the touch.

Ideally you need a lobotomized slave that you can control with your games controller.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I thought it might be that way for me AA but it turned out to be completely fine. It may just be that I thought I could only take smaller girths because a lot of my toys are made of harder materials, but I found the Adam to be really, easy. I hardly even need a warm up with him. He has no drag at all when lubed up and his outer coating and head are really soft so he has a nice bit of give.

I would say that it is a little bigger than 5 inches around. In the middle of the shaft it is nearer 5.25 or so.

I wish LH did size down from the adam aswell. I want to say it's called Tex but I think that is the vixskin one. Hmmm. Anyway, more duel density please!

Michael29 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I just wanted to thank everyone for contributing to this thread xx

Blondii [sign in to see picture]

Hi, yes LH do an amazing range of life-like feel dildo's, I must admit I have just bought and loved the Extra thick vibrating 8 inch cock with suction-cup from LH , it is part of the Great American Dong Company which all have life-like feel.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8578

It so lifelike and you have the option of the vibrator too; but be aware it is a wide girth so it depends how big your wife wants to go, but the vibrations really help to be able to take this toy; its the most life-like dildo Ive ever tried.

Its also got the best suction cup Ive ever had on a toy as well for extra playtime, its glues itself beautifully to a tiled wall lol.

I have recently warmed him in hot water and its feels incredible. But maybe try a smaller girth one if unsure.

I have reviewed it with LH underneath or here at my website where I have taken my own photos, so you can see how natural the angle of dangle.

http://midnight-boudoir.blogspot.com/2011/08/extra-thick-vibrating-8-inch-cock-with.html

All the ones mentioned above look great its really personaly preference and warming the toys through with hot water etc.

I must admit for me I havent been able to take the whole of him yet; but its great challenge trying.

Goodluck let us know what one you get and if she likes it?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I think my lady bits just started to hurt just thinking about 7 inches.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.