• Hiding toys from your parents :)

Flower2016 [sign in to see picture]

I currently have mine in a very inconspicuous dvd box under my bed. It looks so plain and boring nobody would think to look inside!

It also helps that most members of my family watch films online these days, so they rarely have any need to search for dvds around the house!

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

only order green ones and pretend they are cacti

funnily enough I was just about to say only order glass ones and pretend they're ornaments

McChubbin [sign in to see picture]

I keep mine in the bottom drawer of my bedside locker. So far, I've never had my parents find 'em. Granted, the whole reason I keep 'em there is down to the fact that when I was first starting out as a sex toy user, I used to keep my dildo under my pillow. I inadvertably forgot one day. My mother went to change the pillow cases and she found it.

She was very discreet about it, tho. My Mom's fairly cool about that kind of thing- she's even given me suggestions on lingerie purchases! But if my stepdad were to even get a sniff of what I get up to, well I'd probably die from embarrassment!

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

We had friends stay for 2 nights with us 2 weeks ago, only for their 18month old toddler to find a Silver bullet vibe my husband had missed when emptying our chest of drawers in the spare room (prev our bedroom). It was only after they left my husband went upstairs and found it on the top of the chest of drawers

He had heard the toddler tapping something against the side, assuming it must have been the bullet.

Our friends didnt say a word... Embarrasing!!

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

I hid mine in a sponge bag at present which was fine when I was in my uni accommodation with a lock on the bedroom door, but I'm home now. I have a toiletries case that has space for a padlock so I need to see if I can find one, just in case. Parents shouldn't go snooping round my stuff but I would hate to have that conversation if they did...

lilley.bubbles [sign in to see picture]

lol i love this my paents never cared i could leave thm on the side and she even helped me take down the bed ristrants when i moved, (were a very open family)

boing-boing [sign in to see picture]

lilley.bubbles wrote:

lol i love this my paents never cared i could leave thm on the side and she even helped me take down the bed ristrants when i moved, (were a very open family)

Wow, If only all parents were this open minded!

Naughty_S [sign in to see picture]

Scratch that, my toys are now in this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180883486889&var=480137407817

Space for toys in the bottom and make up in the top. Everybody wins. =D

killerbunny [sign in to see picture]

I don't live with my perents so I have no prob. with hiding my toys..

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

It's just as well I don't need to hide my stuff too much.
    I have 2 cases and a metal box plus a growing collections of cardboard boxes.
    The only time I worry is when friends pop round and I panic that I have left something out!

RexTheDog [sign in to see picture]

How about buying one of these? http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/tips-moves/weird-sex-toys#slide-4

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty lucky that there is a set of two drawers in my built-in wardrobe - I've no idea what they are actually meant for, as they are pretty small (you wouldn't be able to fit much clothing in them), and I just have to hope that my mother won't snoop around. ^^;

I generally keep hats and scarves in those drawers, and that sort of hides my ever-growing toy collection.

MuseOD [sign in to see picture]

I would keep mine in a box under my desktop computer.. Classy? Nope. Difficult to find? Fuck yes!!

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

my room is being completely redone so i need to smuggle all mine out in a sack...sharpish

eek

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

try smuglling them out in handbags. im going to have to do that when i move back from uni, as im sure its the only bag my parents wont try to help my unpack when i go home :P

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

Hazy wrote:

try smuglling them out in handbags. im going to have to do that when i move back from uni, as im sure its the only bag my parents wont try to help my unpack when i go home :P

indeed, that would be a great idea if i used handbags/ had enough. im figuring if i put them all in one binliner that should do the job or in carryer bags at the bottom of ones filled with clothes. i think ill try and find somewhere good to hide them when my room is all done though, iv even worked in some hiding places in the designs :)

buttman [sign in to see picture]

I just keep mine in a wash bag I use for travelling. Sometimes the more obvious places are the best as the parents don't tend to snoop around them. I don't think my mum would say anything if she did find them anyway, she would be too embarrassed lol

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I had the same dilemma after moving out from halls and back home - where am I going to put my toys so my mum and little sister don't find them?

I tend to keep them in the handbags that I dont use, but they have to be the ones my mum doesn't like so she does't borrow one to find a nice surprise in there! haha

Shoe boxes also work, I keep all my heels in boxes with the original wrapping and paper inside and tend to just slip the smaller toys into the shoes and cover them up with the paper

randubugger [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

I had the same dilemma after moving out from halls and back home - where am I going to put my toys so my mum and little sister don't find them?

I tend to keep them in the handbags that I dont use, but they have to be the ones my mum doesn't like so she does't borrow one to find a nice surprise in there! haha

Shoe boxes also work, I keep all my heels in boxes with the original wrapping and paper inside and tend to just slip the smaller toys into the shoes and cover them up with the paper

does this mean u have them around the house it would seem you have a nice large collection

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

randubugger wrote:

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

does this mean u have them around the house it would seem you have a nice large collection

I keep them all in my room, and I haven't got that many although I am expanding my collection ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.