• Hiding toys from your parents :)

KinkyKev [sign in to see picture]

Mmm it was and I felt like a bit of a pervert. Just said that it was a friend, who she knows, and she sometimes stays over with daddy! It was definitely one of those moments where I wanted the ground to open up and just swallow me whole. I wouldn't care but I "thought" I'd hidden them very well, obviously I have now, well I bloody hope I have!

Amykins [sign in to see picture]

you can just use a lockable case and say you're looking after something for a friend.

MsGirth2011 [sign in to see picture]

Hide them in a shoe box with shoes over them the less likely the hiding place the less likely they will be found.

Currently have a simular problem as had to relocate home but my OH has most of the really kinky stuff.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

MsGirth2011 wrote:

Hide them in a shoe box with shoes over them the less likely the hiding place the less likely they will be found.

Currently have a simular problem as had to relocate home but my OH has most of the really kinky stuff.

I hear you! I am home for 2 weeks and its bit nightmare. I have some already packed but I keep the boxes under my bed right now for some. I know the Lelo Mia is very unlikely to be identified as sex toy, but the rest...

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

lol never had the problem hiding from the parents, as said before its hiding them from my stepchild when she over

Figure8 [sign in to see picture]

My best friend had the idea of hiding her toys inside the base of her wardrobe as it had two drawers on the bottom section.......anyway she goes off on her holiday to Greece, a week away she comes back, her parents pick her up from the airport and her Dad was really "off" with her and basically unable to make eye contact with her.....she gets home, goes upstairs to her room, to see it has been redecorated in her abscence!!!!!

Her Dad had decided to do the room up as a surprise for her, but it turns out he was the one to get the surprise when moving her furniture hahahaha. Her Mum was in silent hysterics laughing behind my friends Dad as my friend thanked her Dad, lol!!

She moved out shortly afterwards!

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

i have two ikea cd boxes on a shelf on my bedside table- they are not hidden and anyone could open one and look in- both are full of sex toys!

i don't really care that much if my parents find my toys because if my mum did go looking and find something then she would never ask me about it!

i am moving house very soon though and no doubt she will help me pack and move stuff which does mean there is a big risk of her finding my 'stash'. if i have to i will joke about it and tell her not to look because it's full of 'rude things'! she won't want to know what i get up to and leave well alone! hopefully...

PrettyMissKitty [sign in to see picture]

If i was in your possision i would prob wrap it in a sock and stick it in one of my knee boots, thats if my sister or mum were not my shoe size and didnt want to borrow my footwear lol. Or store it in a place that they would not be bothered to nosey in like you could get a card board box and fill with uni work and stuff and hide it in there aswell. :)

kathykeen [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if it will work for you.

If you have a bed side table, one with like 2-3 draws usually if you take the bottom draw out there is a small space underneath it. To take things out/ put in you would have to take out the bottom draw, slightly annoying, but a good hiding place :)

PlayingDirty [sign in to see picture]

Just had the difficuly task of moving toys to uni, with my mum helping with packing and unpacking not quite sure how i made it... but I did :D

InsertNameHere [sign in to see picture]

My own hiding place while at Uni was inside my hifi speakers! I unscrewed the speaker itself from the front of the cabinet, tucked illicit items (toys, lingerie, fetishwear, etc) inside the cabinet and replaced the speaker.

Figure8 [sign in to see picture]

Hello All! I have just purchased this very evening a large metal A4 lockable box file case from Aldi at only £9.99!!! They come in pink, black and silver which is what I purchased. The files are removable....a fab place for your sex toys!!!

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

These threads have made my weekly shopping far more entertaining since they've got me thinking about ways to adapt the various storage devices on offer.... :-)

Metalfanatic87 [sign in to see picture]

A lockable draw sounds the safest option but whatever works for you, I have a small collection of toys which will keep getting bigger as I love all kinds of toys even ones designed for women as I am very open minded on all sex toys.
    I keep my toys in a pull out drawer underneath my bed, the drawer is part of the bed so makes storage reasonably easy, with living at home I have the worry that my parents could find my ever growing toy collection but I trust they won't open my drawer as I am hoping they know not to root round my room, got others stuff in the drawer which I use as a cover for my toys just incase my drawer was opened wouldn't want them seeing a dildo/plug or vibrator lol.

Naughty_S [sign in to see picture]

I have this trouble too. I live with my mom, dad and brother. The best ideas i have are:

Drawer

Locked box

In a bag, under clothes in the back corner of your wardrobe

In a purse or bag

Behind/ in boring books

[suspended user]

suspended user

my mother is so old she wouldnt know what it was lmao

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

i like the idea of a locable suitcase.

i curently store everything under my bed in a draw in a rather bulging lovehoney gift box...its the most awefull hiding place, i know :)

my partner had his room searched by his parents (they thought he had taken food from the kitchen) but he hid one of our toys so well that even he cant find them!

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

mine are all shoved under my bed, but not stealthy at all. you can just hear the scraping on the floor when im rooting for something XD

when i just had one toy - my trusty rampant rabbit aqua - i just used to put it in a bag under my bed, but my sister wanted to lend the bag once so got it out, and put my rabbit in a drawer and didn't say anything - how awkward >.<. i went to look for it the next day and was like, where's it gone!!!!

Tomcatter [sign in to see picture]

haha! we keep ours in a drawer ;)

[suspended user]

suspended user

only order green ones and pretend they are cacti

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.