• Hiding toys from your parents :)

LittleOleMe [sign in to see picture]

Funny seeing this thread - I have spent some of the afternoon thinking of best ways to hide the toys from the children! Perhaps ask your parents where they keep theres? (just kidding - obviously).

'Fraid I can't really help - hiding from children is obviously easier than hiding from parents, but I do have an amusing (ish) story regarding this dilemma which may (or may not) lighten your mood. Many years back my ex's mother was burgled and we were with her when she walked into her property to find the front room looking like someone had thrown a grenade in it. She stood shocked, unable to survey the damage, whilst I phoned the police who promptly told me to 'not touch anything'. So, sure enough, we sat in the front room and awaited the police's arrival. When they did turn up, and after opening questions, we were asked, has anything been taken from upstairs? Well, we hadn't even looked so up we went, with the policemen and there spread out on the ex's mothers bed was about 20 sex toys ranging in size from 'human' to 'elephantile'.

I have to admit, it was hard not to laugh at the mother in laws embarrassment - though in fairness, the 2 policemen were very professional!

GrayMatter [sign in to see picture]

I recently moved house again, and had a friend helping me move. Sex toys were either gotten rid of, if they were no longer used, or put in a box and covered in half a roll of sellotape. just make sure it's a box with a loose lid and then the selotape is justified.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Stick'em in a brown box with the words "SEX TOYS" written on it.

Nobody will go near it!

SG69 x

sol1821 [sign in to see picture]

I’ve got the storage problem sorted. Bought a lockable filing cabinet that only has some files in:p mum asked why i needed a lockable one i just said it may come in handy in the future if i need to keep important things in there eg passport, in my house when i move out. Used to have one of these http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6764285/Trail/searchtext%3EDVD+STORAGE.htm only had DVDs in the first few sleeves. (to block the see through bit and to make it look realistic) the reason i needed a lockable one was because i was fed up of people watching my DVD’s and not putting them back in the case;) it held a fair bit. Had to upgrade though. Only thing is now I’ve got a sizable collection of packaging I need to throw out. don’t want to risk sticking it in the bin just in case my mum notices its cardboard and sticks it in the recycling, some of its a little graphic:P
    glamorous [sign in to see picture]

Ohhhh i think having a hollowd out book might do it, but then again you might not fit all your toys in there

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Carly pinched my idea. Get a tube of pringles, wrap it up in birthday wrapping paper, and if you come back and find its opened. You know you've been found out. Least you'll know either way, assuming they don't sell the same wrapping paper in your local shop :-)

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

In my first year at uni my boyf bought me http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=351 to keep me company on those lonely nights (miles away from each other and we were so skint we only saw each other about once a month!) after a good nights work with it, i left on my bedside table along with a tube of ky - after all i was the only one with a key for it! oh no - i came back after my days lectures to find a note to say my radiator had been fixed by a plumber whilst i was out :-s my collection are now hidden in an old handbag at the bottom of my wardrobe! drawers are the first place any nosey bugger will look - but underneath the bottom drawer is another story!

pany [sign in to see picture]

I used something like this

http://www.staples.co.uk/ENG/Catalog/cat_skuset.asp?CatIds=21764,56448,56449&name=UK_SK_1_Drawer_A4_Filing_Cabinets#

It is a lockable hanging A4 filing cabinet, the drawer slides out the front and there is space at the back for your "extras" which are hard to see due to the drawer not coming all the way out. Best of all, you could file some work in there and lock using the excuse you dont want your siblings to get in and damage all your uni work.

If parents want a look, open and show them whatever is stored in the first couple of hanging files. Job is a good one.

pany [sign in to see picture]

Aargh, just read the post 4 above, beaten to it.

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Having to hide them so thoroughly would drive me mental... how would you get at them when you fancied using them?!

I just have mine in my beside cabinet, they have their own drawer which also contains the lube, condoms and cleaner. Anyone poking their nose through my stuff will most certainly find them - and if they've the cheek to say anything to me about them after violating my privacy, I'll be putting them in their place!

Sideshow Bob [sign in to see picture]

Reading about stuff being found reminded me of the time I worked in a garage, the service manager came into the workshop to get the books from a car I was working on to stamp the details of the service into it, I was under the bonnet filling up the oil when he stuck his head in the window to open the glove box ...suddenly he shouted bloody hell! and jumped back out of the window with a big dildo in his hand haha he then ran round the workshop 'bumping into' people. It was rather funny

We spent the rest of the day 'rubbernecking' round the corner trying to see who came back for the car lol ..turned out to be a rather prim middle aged woman ...bloody pervert lol

Dragging the post back on topic, I dont have to hide anything but Id say anything with a lock on it instantly attracts attention unless its something that looks innocent, how about one of those small overnight cases, or one of those flight case style make up/vanity cases? most of those have locks on them and dont look too obvious, you can always put make up in the top so you can open it to show it contains make up and cover the toys in the bottom with something...

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Dunca1348 wrote:

Please someone help i need a discreet box with a lock that is at least 5" high and about a foot wide, can anybody recommend one as i really, really need somewhere better to hide my toys from my parents.

Please

If you have an ordinary sports bag, you can get a little padlock and lock the zips together so they can't be opened without cutting into the bag. If you get a bag made from strong material, that will make it harder to cut into. I hope that helped.

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Dunca1348 wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Dunca1348 wrote:

Please someone help i need a discreet box with a lock that is at least 5" high and about a foot wide, can anybody recommend one as i really, really need somewhere better to hide my toys from my parents.

Please

If you have an ordinary sports bag, you can get a little padlock and lock the zips together so they can't be opened without cutting into the bag. If you get a bag made from strong material, that will make it harder to cut into. I hope that helped.

Great idea

You're very welcome. :)

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

mine ar under my bed, in one of the storage files, but then again my mum knows i have them and has said have one of the divan drawers and she can put stuff in the other one

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

I've employed the ever useful LoveHoney delivery box my order came in, obviously everything fits in there and it is quite discrete. At the moment it is shoved under the bed, it's a bit more complicated when you want to find a hiding spot that is out of the way but easy to get to quickly when you want a little buzzing joy to help you.

Lunar Lunacy [sign in to see picture]

If you've got the money, ToiBocks make amazing boxes that can lock but in a totally discreet way. The way you lock them, no lock is shown, and they look like jewelry boxes except when locked the tray doesn't come out, so the bottom can be used to stash pretty much anything. The original Toibocks costs about £60 though.

http://www.toibocks.com/products.php

I know. I wish I could buy them right now :(

If only Lovehoney could stock or make something like this...

dai [sign in to see picture]

cant remember if it was on this thread i posted it or another, to stop prying parents finding your delights, if you have draw units in your bedroom, take out the bottom draw, get an old towel to place on the floor under the draw and stash your toys there, they might open the draws for a mooch but would never think of taking the draw right out

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

I recall the time my mother found my bullet vibe last year.

'What's this?'

'Um. Chapstick?'

Packing for college can be a nightmare.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.