• Hiding toys from your parents :)

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

CaptainMeow a couple of weeks ago I left a butt plug, rabbit and wand to dry on the bathroom windowsill and my mum came around for tea! I completely forgot they were there until after she had gone.
    She hasn't mentioned them but she must have spotted them. A giant purple rabbit doesn't exactly blend in with my bathroom décor!

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

When I go home for the summer, I'm going to buy a big lockable bag and keep it under my bed. But I might keep the smaller stuff in my underwear drawer.

The cases they do on here a fab.

captainmeow [sign in to see picture]

Haha! Your mom's a real sport NN, good for you both!

Lari42 [sign in to see picture]

My choice to hide the toys is usually a lockable suitcase, between all the clothes!

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

My mum once helped clean my house after I'd had an operation. It was only after she'd left that I realised she put some clothes away and probably saw the empty and unmistakable packaging of a large suction dildo and a vibrating butt plug that I'd omitted to throw away. She never said anything though!

It's probably not as bad as my sister experienced though. She'd moved home temporarily and after she'd moved back out, our dad had a big clear out and sent her a picture of her vibrator asking if she wanted it back! 😳😳😳

Lil_MissNaughty [sign in to see picture]

I now hide my biger vibes in a pretty decorative box in my bedside cupboard, although I do have a LH Basics Egg and some lube in an open basket on the shelf section of the unit.

My most embarassing incident happened when we moved house: we couldn't move all the furniture in one go so my hubby went back and with help from my mum and sister cleared out the rest of our things. I'd not packed my bedside cabinet contents and thought hubby would do it, but no, he said my mum did it which meant she'd have seem the large rabbit vibe I had

She didn't say anything but I felt awkward when I next spoke to her!

Bexy wrote:

My mum once helped clean my house after I'd had an operation. It was only after she'd left that I realised she put some clothes away and probably saw the empty and unmistakable packaging of a large suction dildo and a vibrating butt plug that I'd omitted to throw away. She never said anything though!

It's probably not as bad as my sister experienced though. She'd moved home temporarily and after she'd moved back out, our dad had a big clear out and sent her a picture of her vibrator asking if she wanted it back! 😳😳😳

OMG!!! I'd die

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

Not an issue from parents and kids are too short and innocent to think of what we keep in the top box however.

A couple year's ago we went to see The War of The World's and my parents sat for the kids & stayed in our room as we would he home very late, needless to say we were VERY thorough to ensure everything was away, I think the toys went temporarily into a rucksack and then hidden in the attic short term, just in case!

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

CaptainMeow a couple of weeks ago I left a butt plug, rabbit and wand to dry on the bathroom windowsill and my mum came around for tea! I completely forgot they were there until after she had gone.
    She hasn't mentioned them but she must have spotted them. A giant purple rabbit doesn't exactly blend in with my bathroom décor!

Haha thats funny

TSEliotsCat [sign in to see picture]

I live alone, but my parents are up for Christmas (not staying in my flat mind). Most of the toys are kept in a box under my bedside table, but I'm trying to figure out where to put the kitty play stuff (tails/ears). I have them hung up at the moment around the flat just so they don't get damaged, but I think some temporary boxes might be in order.

I've left vibes in the bathroom drying and a flogger on the dining table when people have come over and they've not said a word though. Top notch friends I have ;D

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

TSEliotsCat wrote:

I live alone, but my parents are up for Christmas (not staying in my flat mind). Most of the toys are kept in a box under my bedside table, but I'm trying to figure out where to put the kitty play stuff (tails/ears). I have them hung up at the moment around the flat just so they don't get damaged, but I think some temporary boxes might be in order.

I've left vibes in the bathroom drying and a flogger on the dining table when people have come over and they've not said a word though. Top notch friends I have ;D

A favorite hidding place from the Missus particularly around xmas is inide clothes that are hung in the warddrobe. Those tails could easily be slip up the sleeve of a jackey and hung onto the armpit.

Just do the surgeons trick of counting items used (hidden) and the count the recovered after use and made sure they tally up. You don't want to be somewhere and pull out a prostate massager, handcuffs, dildo etc etc just at the moment where it becomes an ahem - difficult situation

Mr Cheeky Monkey [sign in to see picture]

Going slightly off topic - Why a handbag is never a good place to keep a sex toy

I worked in a police custody unit for a number of years and any arrestee had to be searched on entering custody.

On one occasion a young lady was having her handbag searched by a colleague who then turned to the sergeant asking loudly "Whats this?" whilst holding up a large black buttplug!

Three people went rather red in the face

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.