• More Power!!!

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

Mrs Duck has put a request in for a mega powerful pussy vibrator.  She wants it to be realistic if possible or silicone type like the fun factory toys.  We've got a few Fun Factory toys & the Dr Mullato but she seems quite intent on more buzz!

Has anyone got any reccomendations?

sexelle [sign in to see picture]

how about a pneumatic drill and a pair of ear muffs

Hmmm....  I have got a spare Black & Decker knocking around!  I could stick a dildo on the end & wahey!

Lovehoney - The Professor [sign in to see picture]

The single most powerful vibrator we sell is the Hitachi Magic Wand:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1993

It's mains powered, which helps. It's so powerful that lot of people use it with a towel covering the head to lessen the vibrations on te higher setting. (!)  Alternatively, you need to look for a vibe that takes 'C' batteries, as theytnd to be more powerful. The LoveHoney Silencer is VERY powerful (and quiet) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=287 , as is the Jack Rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=161

Hope that helps!

The Prof

Carly [sign in to see picture]

The Hitachi Magic Wand is super powerful, but not particularly realistic looking! It's really highly rated too with loads of people saying it gave them their first orgasm. Plus, it's mains powered so you don't have to worry about having an endless supply of batteries at hand.

There's also the LoveHoney Silencer Quiet Vibrator which takes 2 x C  batteries which makes it very powerful - but not particularly realistic looking!

The Realistic 10 Function Waterproof Glitter Vibrator 8 Inch is pretty powerful and has a really nice 'throbbing' function on it that feels incredible!

If you want something ultra-realistic, I recommend the Omar's Realistic Vibrating Cock 9 Inch - the highest vibration setting is pretty powerful and the vibrations are focused towards the tip too, so it's great for external clitoral stimulation or internal G spot stimulation.

(Edit - beaten to the punch!)

Thanks Prof, thanks Carly, I think the Silencer could be the very thing, not realistic but if it packs such a punch as it the reviews then I don't think she'll mind!  I think I'll leave Omar's cock well alone.... I don't want to spoil her!

Thanks again!

crayola [sign in to see picture]

Bloody hell- omar is a scary one isn't he?!

diddlexl [sign in to see picture]

Dear christ if my gf bought herself that id be terrified!

sexymel88 [sign in to see picture]

that is a scary one, i bet its good though!!

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

If you have not already MD go for the silencer, while it doesn't live up to its name in the noise department it is the business for power - and though not realistic those ridges are to die for ;) I have a fair collection and it's my fave by far ;)

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

If you have not already MD go for the silencer, while it doesn't live up to its name in the noise department it is the business for power - and though not realistic those ridges are to die for ;) I have a fair collection and it's my fave by far ;)

Thanks, I have been looking & I think thats the very one for her, don't want to spoil her with that donkey cock!

creativewriter1985 [sign in to see picture]

Have to say I'm tempted myself by the Hitachi. I've heard about them loads, maybe I should get my hands on one!

Strapon! [sign in to see picture]

I've gotta say The Prof was definately right!

I had a vibrator I'd been meaning to try out for a while and it takes 'c' batteries. After hearing The Prof's recommendation I bought some straight away....and the flippin vibrator doesn't vibrate....it SHAKES!

Felt very good! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to find out the results of your search!

Yeah, strapon.  It's a shame you can't search by battery type.  Those 'c' powered ones really pack a punch.

Carly [sign in to see picture]

The Ultimate Guide to Powerful Vibrators!

Rabbits

Jack Rabbit Pearl Vibrator
    This is a standard rabbit style vibrator that runs on 3 x C batteries that are placed inside the wired controller. It has some excellent reviews and is one of our most popular Rabbit vibrators.

Sex and the City Rabbit Pearl Vibrator
    5 star rated, this rabbit vibrator is ultra powerful as it takes 3 x C batteries and has multiple speeds and a swirling beaded shaft too.

Classic Vibrators

LoveHoney Silencer Quiet Vibrator
    A large ribbed vibrator that is perfect for both clitoral and internal stimulation. Taking 2 x C batteries and with multiple speeds, this is a very powerful vibrator that is easy to control.

Ben Dover Silent Smoothie Vibrator 6.5 Inch

Made of gorgeous velvet-feel rubber, this vibrator is fantastic for advanced sex toy users and beginners alike. With its easy-twist base and strong vibrations, you can really feel the power from the base to the tip. Takes 2 x C batteries.

Deluxe Gold Sleek Vibrator

Also available in silver, this vibrator has received rave reviews and is a consistent best seller both for its vibration strength and its smooth feel. Takes 2 x C batteries.

Mains Powered

Hitachi Magic Wand with UK Power Converter

Originally sold as a back massager, the Hitachi Magic Wand runs off mains electricity and is renowned for its strong sensations. Although quite large, this really is one of our most powerful toys and has received over 30 great reviews!

Eroscillator 2 Plus and UK Power Adaptor

An exceptionally quiet but wonderfully powerful vibrator that runs on mains electricity.  It comes with several attachments so you can vary the sensations each time you use it.

creativewriter1985 [sign in to see picture]

*bows down to the Hitachi* - me needs to get one!

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

*joins in with the bowing down to the Hitachi!!!!* ^_^

The God of toys!!!

x x x x x x

The Hitachi looks great, it looks like the one Samantha uses in Sex and The City!

xxx

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Mel, it is the one that samantha uses in sex and the city ^_^  ^_^  ^_^

x x x x

I thought it was!

xxx

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.